Andrew Krakouer

Started by popedelio, November 29, 2010, 12:39:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

popedelio

say he does get 95% TOG like cicjose said, why would he get tagged? surely players like didak and pendles and swandaddy will be tagged over him.

Cicjose

it is a very good dilemma to have

LiveTheDream

at around 80k who cares if he gets tagged, if he's playing he'll make quick $$

MiGZ

Quote from: McRooster on November 30, 2010, 12:18:37 AM
IMO he will play early as Collingwood's brigade slowly structure their attempt at the title once again.
A mature ball magnet will allow Malthouse to ease his premiership guns through the early part of the season after their late finish to 2010.
Cash cow for sure  ;)

He wont be a ball magnet in the AFL. He attracted the ball in the WAFL because he was playing 90% in the midfield. He wont spend that time at Collingwood, he will free up a Dayne Beams or Sidebottom in the forward line so they can mature as midfielders. He won't get tagged either, but I can almost guarantee he will play round 1...Collingwood don't go out on a limb like they did to get him and then not play him. He'll get his chance early on, then it will be up to him if he keeps his spot for the year.

SydneyRox

Its all about the NAB cup for me, there are plenty of good options in the small fwd area, he would need to burn it up for me to pick him, mostly as the others have said, job security is his issue.

MTTY

ossie85

Bugger. Was hoping cheaper

Is he still an automatic pick ? How popular will he be do you think ?

Shaggers

There goes $55,000 out of my budget

Hawka

il stil go for him if he is there best 22

elephants

Never getting him anyway

browny_wce

for a guy breaking into a Premiership team???
I'd go for him if Collingwood didnt already have an abundance of high quality fwd/mids in their team, find it very hard for him to break in

and i cant believe so many people were sceptical of Jack Darling for allegedly being notorious as a bad boy for maybe getting into a fight on Leavers....
Kraks was in JAIL for 14 months!!!!!!!!
with all the controversy in AFL these days, it wont be long til he's back

BoredSaint

Quote from: browny_wce on January 13, 2011, 10:55:14 PM
for a guy breaking into a Premiership team???
I'd go for him if Collingwood didnt already have an abundance of high quality fwd/mids in their team, find it very hard for him to break in

and i cant believe so many people were sceptical of Jack Darling for allegedly being notorious as a bad boy for maybe getting into a fight on Leavers....
Kraks was in JAIL for 14 months!!!!!!!!
with all the controversy in AFL these days, it wont be long til he's back
he'll be back in prison where all the pie supporters are :P

8-6 Suited

BoiredSaint, while Collingwood supporters were celebrating, what were you Saint's supporters doing for the second year in a row? ;P

McRooster

Very minor alterations required  ;)