Will Josh Green or Jared Polec be in your DT next yr ?

Started by maestro12, November 26, 2010, 11:53:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maestro12

Anyone think Josh Green and Jared Polec are worthy buys for next year ?

Justin Bieber

If I had to choose, I would go Polec ahead of Green. I think they both should see gametime but Polec probably has a more secure place in the team.

In my team, don't have either but Polec could slip in if I hear good things about him pre season.

maestro12

I think they could both be good choices considering the lions have lost rischitelli, brennan and sherman.

Justin Bieber

Indeed they could be. But they've also got a few others in the wings waiting for their chance as well.

We'll have to watch during the pre season to see if we get any signs on who's playing.

Boomz

Wes Mantooth

brodman_18

j959

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 27, 2010, 01:54:45 AM
If I had to choose, I would go Polec ahead of Green. I think they both should see gametime but Polec probably has a more secure place in the team.

In my team, don't have either but Polec could slip in if I hear good things about him pre season.
+1 (it's scary how I'm agreeing with HP)   ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: j959 on December 02, 2010, 05:41:41 PM

You think you're scared..... ;).

elephants

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: j959 on December 02, 2010, 05:41:41 PM

Polec or Green ummm bleeding obvious isnt it ::)

FLOPITOUT1

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 27, 2010, 01:34:06 PM
Indeed they could be. But they've also got a few others in the wings waiting for their chance as well.

We'll have to watch during the pre season to see if we get any signs on who's playing.
May aswell not talk about anymore players untill the pre season then ay ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FLOPITOUT1 on December 16, 2010, 08:16:27 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 27, 2010, 01:34:06 PM

May aswell not talk about anymore players untill the pre season then ay ;D
True...... but then all I have to do for the holidays is Homework :P.

McRooster

chaser

hmmmmm any chance of josh green being named as a MID/FOW???