0 (0%)
No good
0 (0%)
Terrible
1 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Junktimer

Strong outfit.

I don't think Malceski is a good pick up, there are plenty of other options at that price who are much more consistent.

But apart from that, very strong, 9/10

Ive rated your team, now can you rate mine?

MTTY

Good choice of bench rookies, solid defence can't fault it as i think Malceski will get more time in the midfield this year and swans are not affected by the bye. Midfield is good with what i think are the 2 best midfielders from the draft, 2 guys who should become premiums this year and 2 of the big 3(Swan, Goddard and Ablett). MPP with the mids to forwards may be a problem but it's your choice. good forwards, i think if Green gets captaincy he will be even better this year and Sidebottom should be on the way up.

Maca24

cheers guys. yea i think malceski will be ok. not affected by the bye either. was out of him or gilbee and i find gilbee to inconsistent.
i will rate both your teams now. thought i already had but meh  :)

Maca24

more rates? ill rate yours  ;)

Maca24

tom_scully

Quote from: tom_scully on November 27, 2010, 01:55:45 PM
Can't see atley scoring much so may not be a great cash cow - see his TAC cup stats
Jurrah a risk
Wallis probably won't get many (if any) games with the doggies premiership window closing.
Good to see you are listening to peoples advice, but I still can't believe people aren't using the highest scorers in defence. Goddard and Hodge are miles in front of the other defenders. It's the no. 1 rule, stack your defence and forwards with midfielders.

tferrier18

I can understand not having both Goddard and Hodge in your team, simply because most people are likely to have Goddard, Swan and Riewoldt/Chapman in their teams so fitting in an extra super premium might be a bit hard.

Having said that, I don't really understand why you would put hodge/goddard in the midfield. Especially at the beginning of the year, the mpp is not worth it.

Maca24

ok fair point. but i can switch him to the backs with MPP...
If i was to have him as a sole backman (losing MPP) who goes out and who comes into the vacant spot.
i just think that there is a lot of good premium defenders this year but hey i mite b wrong  :)
amd thanks for the advice guys  :)

tom_scully

Quote from: Maca24 on December 01, 2010, 10:32:07 PM
ok fair point. but i can switch him to the backs with MPP...
If i was to have him as a sole backman (losing MPP) who goes out and who comes into the vacant spot.
i just think that there is a lot of good premium defenders this year but hey i mite b wrong  :)
amd thanks for the advice guys  :)
Again, it is just my opinion (and I have never won the 50K), but you have 3 def bench players to fill his spot temporarily and if he goes down long term you can replace him with any other def prem who has dropped in price.

Maca24

yea ok.  :P thanks agen. guna be a hard year i think  :-\

bomberboy0618

9/10. :D  Great team, but don't like green.

Maca24

thanks BB. just outa curiosity, is it becas of his age? im not sold on him either, but is in my plans atm.

tom_scully

Quote from: Maca24 on December 01, 2010, 10:40:01 PM
yea ok.  :P thanks agen. guna be a hard year i think  :-\
It's never easy, but that's what makes it fun. Life would be boring if everything was easy. Just ask Tiger Woods ;D

Maca24

haha im sure tiger wished it was easy  ;)

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Maca24 on December 01, 2010, 10:46:13 PM
thanks BB. just outa curiosity, is it becas of his age? im not sold on him either, but is in my plans atm.
nah just dont think he is good value and can be inconsistent, however is he a unique for you? if he is could pay off, but i dont like him much.