Shortlisted, Could Be Good
0 (0%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
1 (10%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
6 (60%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Justin Bieber

Summary: James Polkinghorne
Team: Brisbane                   Birthdate: 21 Jan 1989
Height: 183cm                     Weight: 81kg
Recruited: Calder Cannons   State: VIC
Games: 43                           Goals: 21 

I'll admit, I'm not a big fan of Polky. Got alot of hype last pre season and didn't do much when on field during the season. Had too many sub 50 games for my liking. Besides a 93 point game in round one, next highest score was only 78 out of 15 games during the year.

Although, he could be a nice small midfielder when let to roam free. Played in that role where he was a ball magnet at the Calder Cannons. Not sure why the Lions chose to change him to a defensive small forward/tagger though. His defensive roles are really cutting into his scoring. His defensive small forward role has led to some goals, but not enough to help his Supercoach scores.

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $273,100
Position: Forward

Another cheap forward option. Not sure if he provides as much value as the Knights, Petrie or even Gamble.

Decision:
As I said before, I'm not a fan. Think he's overrated right now. Still at a fairly young age so think he has potential if he can influence the game more. For me, it's a NO. This year showed that his defensive roles at the Lions just won't work in Supercoach just yet.

benjy251090

Too many better options at that price

ossie85

Indeed. I could see him dropping out of the Lions best 22

Fletch74

Nice work HP, but he is a fringe player for the Lions at best, so extremely unlikely for me.

Justin Bieber

Although I think Voss sees him more than a fringe player, I agree, could drop out at any time.

Junktimer

no way

i could have knights, fev or petterd for cheaper than that

MajorLazer

Nup. Don't want him. Not a good price for him either.

Barlow 21

Not likely, would need a miracle to be started.

nas

Reminds me of a yoyo. Up n down. Not for me.

Hawka

MTTY

Needs to find a bit more gametime and consistency

dylsta05

MTTY

Quote from: dylsta05 on January 20, 2011, 09:40:44 AM
maybe in a couple of years
same for me depending on what role he plays as i think he turned into a tagger this year