Main Menu

The Ashes Discussion Thread

Started by 8-6 Suited, November 25, 2010, 12:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

harris has a stomach strain  :'( and will mis the test most likely but he should b available for the MCG so johnson is defintly back now

Hawka

ossie85

Quote from: hawka26 on December 09, 2010, 09:07:10 AM
harris has a stomach strain  :'( and will mis the test most likely but he should b available for the MCG so johnson is defintly back now

No!!! donut for me :(

Sigh. So Johnson or Hilf or somebody new?

Alex7089

Hopefully someone new :P
Donut for me as well ossie :( Oh well, I pretty much had one in my first test with Ponting making -11 :-\

Hawka

alot of ppl wat cameron from u guessed it nsw

reesbr

cookie311993

cameron is a damn good bowler. what we need in the team. he caused poms some troubles playing for Aus A. he is from SA originally i think. moved to NSW cause he wanted to play for Aus. they dont like look of Shaun Marsh for Test as he hasnt proved himself in First class matches. they love him at one-day games though

Hawka

dont worry harris has been cleared fit

Hawka

Squad named and im not happy why did they pick beer over hariutz and smith will most likely play because there is no other batsmen and i reckon they will play 4 pace bowlers and smith and clarke to bowl the spinners over heres the squad

Squad: Shane Watson, Phillip Hughes, Ricky Ponting (capt), Michael Clarke, Michael Hussey, Brad Haddin (wk), Steven Smith, Mitchell Johnson, Ryan Harris, Peter Siddle, Michael Beer, Ben Hilfenhaus.

Alex7089

They picked Beer because Warnie has more power in Australia than Gillard. You heard it here first.

Hawka

also ferguson made 131 today and was dimised at 245 and the annoucment was meant to be at 230 there were rumors there was gona b a last minute change but notin happend

roo boys!

Hawka

QuoteHas only played five first-class matches. 16 wickets from nine innings, best bowling figures of 3-39.
cmon hariutz even krezja derserved the spinner spot more then him

Alex7089

Beer should not have been picked, Warnie like him though...

roo boys!