Bazinga

Boomz

Hawka

australia needs to make drastic changes

IN:Johnson,Hauritz,Khawja,Hughes,Cameron,

OUT:Bollinger,Doerthy,North,Katich(all ommited besides katcih whos injured

Extened squad of 13 it will be and they should line up
1.Watson
2.Hughes(or coudl get hussey or haddin to open and bring in some 1 like d.hussey,ferguson
3.Ponting
4.Hussey
5.Clarke(due to no north and no katich will have to be prepared to bowl)
6.Khawja
7.Haddin
8.Johnson
9/Hauritz(avaerges 34 with the ball that is amazin for a spin bowler for austraia after the warne era he needs to come back there is notin rong with him
10.Harris
11.Siddle

12th man cameron
by bringin in johnson and haritz u strenghten the batting with johnson a centruy maker and hauritz has a averge of 25 with 2 half centuires

i didnt pick smith cos i dont think he should play in waca and in this test we need to win and not leak runs and smith probaly will

THOUGHTS PLZ

Hawka

Quote from: Bazinga on December 07, 2010, 01:00:35 PM
Quote from: hawka26 on December 07, 2010, 12:54:21 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on December 07, 2010, 12:53:32 PM
BRING BACK WARNIE
AND MCGRATH  ;D[/b]
AND GILLY , AND HAYDEN ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
AND COS KATICH IS INJURED AND WE CAN MOVE WATTO TO 6 BRING BACK LANGER[/b][/size]

BratPack

If we bring back Hauritz we might as well give England the Ashes now.

I'd seriously prefer we forfeit than put up with him again

Boomz

Hauritz isn't a spinner though ::) Clarke bowling won't work coz he'll flower his back again... Smith should be in.

Hawka

Are u all serious hariutz averges 34 and it would be 32 if he didnt play those tests in india he can at very good beta than doerty he goes alrite at the waca and ir wasnt long ago he took 2 consictive 5 wicket hauls at scg and mcg

Boomz

A 'spinner' who can't bowl in India is a dud.

Hawka

cough cough cough boomz that is 1 of the funniest things warney worst place to bowl was india with a averge in the 40s so sayin that is ridacolus and murali stuggles ..but the indian spinners are good there

lol they reckon they should bring in lee and hodge

BratPack

Nathan Hauritz is the worst player to EVER pull on a baggy green. And that includes John Watkins who couldn't even land the ball on the flowering pitch

Hawka

cmon haurtiz can bat and is australia 3rd best spinner since 2000 according to stats

ossie85

In fairness to Hauritz, Warne sucked in India for the most part also.

ossie85

Since we can't bowl out the Poms anyway, we may as well play 11 batsmen...

I.e...

Hughes
Watson
Ponting
Clarke
Hussey
Khawaja
Ferguson
Haddin
Smith
McDonald
Butterworth

... With Watson, McDonald and Butterworth handling the pace-attack, and Smith and Clarke the spin attack.

Fletch74

You forgot White Ossie, he could assist with the spin ;)