Main Menu

The Ashes Discussion Thread

Started by 8-6 Suited, November 25, 2010, 12:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

I am doing a live audio call of the Ashes here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-sgw

I'd appreciate a bit of an audience. The player will be on the front page of FF too.  ;D

BratPack

Quote from: m0nty on November 25, 2010, 02:29:23 PM
I am doing a live audio call of the Ashes here:

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-sgw

I'd appreciate a bit of an audience. The player will be on the front page of FF too.  ;D

It's like listening to the outtakes of Huey's Cooking Adventures  :P

And we can't hear your color man

Boomz

We needed that wicket... Good to see the back of him :D

ossie85

Hilf, Watson, Siddle: 1 wicket each.

Johnson: 0

Doherty's just feeling it out right now.

Bazinga

Johnson is a cat .. he never performs against the poms. If he didn't take 5 wickets against Vic last week he would have been dropped. Bring Back Bollinger  ;D

Boomz

Fletch74

Ah, Peter Siddle, you've earned your recall

He's a Victorian........ ;D

ossie85

Yes, you can brag about your solitary Victorian. I'll take my 3 Tasmanians.

Well done Siddle

Bazinga

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2010, 03:42:56 PM

Yes, you can brag about your solitary Victorian. I'll take my 3 Tasmanians.

Well done Siddle
Watson is technically a Tasmanian .. or is he a Queenslander  ??? wait .. i'm sure i seen him playing for NSW last week  ???  ???  ???

ossie85

Nah, Watson's a Queenslander. But he played for the Tassie Tigers for a bit when he couldn't get a game for Qld and that's when the selectors noticed him. He got into the national team, quit the Tigers (the traitor), moved back to Queensland. For some reason then decided to play for NSW.

reesbr

Bazinga

Nice info on Watson Ossie ... Reesbr - lets hope Mitch can score a few runs cos he sure don't look like taking many wickets  :-\

reesbr

Yeah I was hoping he would get a couple of wickets and make a fair few runs

cookie311993

watson was with Qld back when Stue Law was in charge. him and law didnt get along and something was annoying watson in that he couldnt get a game and he had a problem with law. he moved to Tassie and start to play soem games and started play national. Stue law left QLD and Watson went back to QLD. There he played more games for Australia. Then he started become a hit last season and NSW stepped up and offered him alot of money to be with them.

Bazinga

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 25, 2010, 04:21:46 PM
watson was with Qld back when Stue Law was in charge. him and law didnt get along and something was annoying watson in that he couldnt get a game and he had a problem with law. he moved to Tassie and start to play soem games and started play national. Stue law left QLD and Watson went back to QLD. There he played more games for Australia. Then he started become a hit last season and NSW stepped up and offered him alot of money to be with them.
Lol why would NSW want to offer him a shower load of $$$ to only play about 3 games for them  ???