MajorLazer

roo boys!

MajorLazer

He didn't get it. Doherty blocked it out. 7/207

Alex7089

What rubbish Harris nicked that!
Stupid Swann.

roo boys!

hawka will be happy with Harris' innings ::)

Haddin going for it ;)

Hawka

um yer wel im not even tho i stil luv harris  :-* but he will fite back with the ball 2moro

roo boys!

You'd hope so :-\

Will be cut at the umpires.....rightfully so!

RiOtChEsS

Alex7089

Haha Strauss left the ball when it was on off stump :P
Classic! Looks like one of the bottom order batsman in under 15's when you bring the quicks back on and they're scared of the ball :P Or always moving away from it :P
HARRIS FTW!

Hawka

woo harris me man with the break thorugh now lets hope doerty can get kp out early

8-6 Suited

Love Harris, but I have Trott in my fantasy team... :< Actually I have both so... No problems lol

Alex7089

FFs Cook is killing Australia. KP likewise. Cook has made 400+ in 3 innings. Not freakin' good enough -_-

McRooster

It's pretty hot here, and muggy. Low pressure feel about the weather, should see some thunderstorm activity in the next day or so - might be our only saviour.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on December 04, 2010, 01:53:08 PM
Haha Strauss left the ball when it was on off stump :P
Classic! Looks like one of the bottom order batsman in under 15's when you bring the quicks back on and they're scared of the ball :P Or always moving away from it :P
HARRIS FTW!
That's my main wicket source ;) Get the good batsmen out with swing and then just come around the wicket and angle it at middle stump :P

Alex7089

I just get the tail out whenever I'm taking wickets :P