Main Menu

The Ashes Discussion Thread

Started by 8-6 Suited, November 25, 2010, 12:04:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

It's not over yet... Ponting is in shower form, Clarkes injured & North just never performs...

Alex7089

Yeah...Not good.
Makes me want to insert a needle into my eye, then boil my fingers in oil, then light my hair on fire, then cut my arm and jump into shark infested waters. Would be much more pleasant than this, and less brutal.

Boomz

I think I'd rather just shoot myself :P

Alex7089

fair enough...
Anything that will take the pain away :P

Bazinga

Ponting and Watson are gunna go spastic and get the remaining 284 runs no trouble  :o  .. that would be great pain relief !!

roo boys!

Quote from: Bazinga on November 29, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
Ponting and Watson are gunna go spastic and get the remaining 284 runs no trouble  :o  .. that would be great pain relief !!
it would help my fantasy team too :D

Bazinga

Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 04:55:32 PM
Quote from: Bazinga on November 29, 2010, 04:52:05 PM
it would help my fantasy team too :D
Yeah Watson is my (c) .. 100+ runs from shane would be nice lol . Sadly my team only has 10 contributors . Damn you Mitchell Johnson  >:( never again !!

roo boys!

Mine has only got 9 ;)

Bollinger (what was I thinking!) and Johnson.

Yeah Watson is captain for me too.

Hawka

dammmmmmmmmmmmm the way watto and punter are playin there goin for the draw they should of opened with haddin

roo boys!

Swann coming on they may go after him ;)

Hawka

bowling atack is poor drop johnson drop doherty
bring in harris,bollinger
and smith or okeffe or hauritz

Alex7089

Harris just because he took 4 wickets in the Shield? ::)

roo boys!

Bollinger in for sure though :D

Same with Smith.

Hawka

no alex not just that he took 9 wickets a few weeks ago he bowled great in his last test seris he played for australia and awesome in odis

pyronerd

ponting is looking good but watson is batting too much like micheal clarke  :-\