Unlikely
3 (33.3%)
No
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

ossie85

Jayden Pitt

Summary:

Fremantle's first draft choice at pick #20, Jayden Pitt is a 189cm, very skillful utility. However, the catch is he weighs a minuscule 72kg (side note: At 189cm, he is the same height as yours truly, and lets just say that I haven't been 72kg for a long, long, time). A former Geelong Falcon, and we know they have a great history.

Mark Harvey has a little Faith?

The Crystal Ball:

Based on m0nty's fanplanner

Price: $117,500

Position: MID or FWD or MID/FWD or DEF/FWD or MID/DEF or DEF (lol)

Cheaper than quite a few other high-profile rookies, but his light frame would surely make him unlikely. As the article above says, Mark Harvey as a good history with youngsters, but I doubt he'd get a consistent game.

m0nty has him listed as a MID, but from the information I've found they said he played as a forward for the Geelong Falcons, so I think he would more likely be considered a FWD.

Decision:

As a MID, I'd but him as very unlikely. As a FWD (or any kind of MPP), I'll give him touch-and-go depending on the preseason performance.

Fletch74

Unlikely for me as I don't know if he will fit into Fremantle's current game structure. It's starting to work for them and I don't know if they'd introduce another ne player into their structure.

BoredSaint

freo do have a habit of playing draftees so on the short list

Justin Bieber

72kg on a guy of his size :o :o. Might have to hit the weights for a year to be considered. At least has to start this off season. He'll get pushed around easily in the AFL when he verses guys his own size.

Touch and Go for me.

benjy251090

If he is anything but a mid, shortlisted, especially fwd or mpp, but if he is mid/fwd he will be very handy

ronl

Agree with Fletch, can't see any room for a new face in Freo's structure.  May get a handful of games at best.

Junktimer

Quote from: ossie85 on November 25, 2010, 09:22:26 AM
Jayden Pitt

Summary:

Fremantle's first draft choice at pick #20, Jayden Pitt is a 189cm, very skillful utility. However, the catch is he weighs a minuscule 72kg (side note: At 189cm, he is the same height as yours truly, and lets just say that I haven't been 72kg for a long, long, time). A former Geelong Falcon, and we know they have a great history.

Mark Harvey has a little Faith?

The Crystal Ball:

Based on m0nty's fanplanner

Price: $117,500

Position: MID or FWD or MID/FWD or DEF/FWD or MID/DEF or DEF (lol)

Cheaper than quite a few other high-profile rookies, but his light frame would surely make him unlikely. As the article above says, Mark Harvey as a good history with youngsters, but I doubt he'd get a consistent game.

m0nty has him listed as a MID, but from the information I've found they said he played as a forward for the Geelong Falcons, so I think he would more likely be considered a FWD.

Decision:

As a MID, I'd but him as very unlikely. As a FWD (or any kind of MPP), I'll give him touch-and-go depending on the preseason performance.

lol ossie, that narrow it down XD

nice article though

Barlow 21

Probably weighs too much to be considered next year if only a mid. ;D

Maca24

no from me. think there are better rookies. swallow, heppell, atley, wallis, polec etc

Junktimer

will only be listed as a FWD IMEO.  (in my educated opinion  ;D ;D)

too skinny, don't reckon it will happen next year, (188cm, 70kg)

unlikely

Hawka

freo like there rookies but mayb this yr harvey will play less on youth the weight dosent do anythin for me travis coyler went alrite this yr for a rookie

Barlow 21

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 25, 2010, 10:58:18 AM
72kg on a guy of his size :o :o. Might have to hit the weights for a year to be considered. At least has to start this off season. He'll get pushed around easily in the AFL when he verses guys his own size.

Touch and Go for me.
+1 Should get to 75-80 kgs by pre-seasons end. Tasty with mpp.

MajorLazer

Might have to wait for him to bulk up before he gets any games. Not sure. Haven't looked at him at all.

valkorum

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 25, 2010, 10:58:18 AM

Touch and Go for me.

Hill is only a few cm's shorter and was 1kg lighter when he came to the club.  Food for thought

Junktimer

still valk dont you think it was a different time then?

freo were a youth haven then and were crap.

they are now a very solid outfit, so surely that would make it hard for skinny boy Pitt to get a game?