Shortlisted, Could Be Good
0 (0%)
Upgrade Target, He'll Fall
0 (0%)
50/50, We'll See
2 (22.2%)
Unlikely, Would Need A Miracle
5 (55.6%)
Hell No, Why Would He Come Into Consideration?
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Justin Bieber

Summary: Ricky Henderson
Team: Adelaide              Birthdate: 11 Sep 1988
Height: 190cm               Weight: 87kg
Recruited: Trentham      State: VIC   
Games: 12                     Goals: 13 

Well, Ricky may not be on anybody's radar just as yet but has gotten gametime second half of 2010 and landed himself in Craig's good books. Although he proved to be inconsistent with 7 out of 12 games with scores under 50, but from round 14-16 went on a scoring spree with 83, 136 and 98 (last was against Geelong as well). However, from round 18 onwards, he faded pretty badly but is expected in first year players not use to the AFL. This shows he can be a good fantasy choice although is a risk nonetheless with the low scores chucked in.

Playing as a forward option at the Crows, could provide good value if the new look midfield can deliver into the 50 well. I'm pretty certain he'll get match time with the retirings at the end of this season making Craig turn to his younger Crows. Is able to kick 2+ goals most matches and is able to mark the ball quite well making him a solid Forward Pocket for the Crows. I'm pretty sure he'll be in their top 5 goalkickers next year if he plays from the get go. Another thing I like about Ricky is that he applies forward pressure and gets points for his tackling efforts. Tackling is quite an underrated stat in Supercoach but the points tally up ;).

The Crystal Ball:
Based on m0nty's fanplanner
Price: $294,100
Position: Forward/Back MPP OPTION

Just under 300k and is young enough for his upside to be pretty good. Not bad pricing but if he was 50k cheaper, would be alot more tempting.

Decision:
He is really a 50/50 for me. Price is awkward however I believe he does provide some good upside if he can find form. Would be a nice cash cow if he could go on a roll similar to the one mentioned. As many are looking for MPP options for Forwards/Backs, I reckon he should be considered highly if you are one of those people.

Junktimer

nice article, had him this year for his 140 XD

but this year he is a no no no no. no.

Justin Bieber

Thanks. Get where you are coming from. Second year player is a no in many's books :P.

Just a MPP option for those looking as well as a Unique option 8).

Junktimer

even this year he scored a few 20s, some of which whilst having to start for me!

i do love my MPPs though....

MajorLazer

Had him last year and he did well for me but not this year.

Great write-up though, HP.

bomberboy0618

dom great write up, however i can only say this:
NO NO NO!

Justin Bieber

Lol BB ;D. Thanks guys :D.

He's not ideal but I'm trying to do the players that not many would go after thus making them unique. And try to help get ALL the player profiles done before the start of next season. Will include many who shouldn't be considered.

Boomz

I loved him this year but no for next year. Good write up :D

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 24, 2010, 10:09:39 PM
Lol BB ;D. Thanks guys :D.

He's not ideal but I'm trying to do the players that not many would go after thus making them unique. And try to help get ALL the player profiles done before the start of next season. Will include many who shouldn't be considered.
Thanks dom as research can only get u so far...
And it makes it interesting to read

BoredSaint

he was my unique last season.. but 50/50 next season..

ossie85

MPP brings him from a NO to Unlikely

Fletch74

Had him this season, but comes under the second year rule despite his price being reasonable the fact that he will probably be MPP, so Unlikely for me as there will be other Crows before him.

Maca24

dont think people should wrote him off. shortlisted for me. think he could improve next year considerably

TOM15

had an awesome first season, dont think he will improve much though

Knowall

He had a niggling injury late last season is the reason why his scores were not as good, could be a good option but i stay away from 2nd year players