Main Menu

Big Game this week SOD

Started by valkorum, November 23, 2010, 11:49:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valkorum

I have a top of the table clash this week in my SOD.  I am a game behind the undefeated top side and I have only lost 1 game (to him).  I want my players in perfect condition for this match so I am playing my entire youth side in the T20 today.  My opponent is a bot for the T20 so it will be interesting to see how my youth side go against a bot :)

valkorum

I forgot to mention that my NRR is waaaaay better than top spot so if I beat him I will go to the top of the ladder based on NRR.

Alex7089

Sounds like a good idea Valk, I assume you are easily on top in T20 or can't win from your position?

Hopefully your youths get you the win :P

valkorum

I am equal second with MajorLazer (I am second due to NRR, ML is 3rd).  The bot team I am playing has only 2 wins for the season.  I am 3 games behind first place so cant finish first.  Plus I am moving to scotland next season so I will be promoting to at least 4th Div anyway :)

valkorum

My youths have done the job.  They won today by 9 wickets.

cookie311993

you should beat him val. you have gotten heaps better since last game

roo boys!

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 25, 2010, 01:43:32 PM
you should beat him val. you have gotten heaps better since last game
same position as me, playing Brisbane Bandits last game of the season, and I now outrate him by 40k so deserve to smash him.

Alex7089

In my last game I play mista spooner who I outrate by 60-70k so should slaughter him.

roo boys!

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 25, 2010, 06:09:13 PM
In my last game I play mista spooner who I outrate by 60-70k so should slaughter him.
seen him bidding on a few guys now and then...

valkorum

roo boys!

Quote from: valkorum on November 26, 2010, 09:22:47 PM
I got the win and top spot :)
Nice :D

In my league I won by over 400 runs and the guy on top won by only 40 so he is just ahead of me in NRR by like 0.007 or something. So I should beat him by about 100 or more which should secure top spot.

valkorum

Good luck with that RB

We both have easy games next week for the last game so we should both win but my NRR is waaaaaaaaay ahead of his so I should retain top spot :)

roo boys!