Main Menu

Bomberboy vs Barlow21 {Race to Coach Status}

Started by Barlow 21, November 21, 2010, 07:50:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Based on statistical analysis BB posts at 33.74 posts/days spent on line and B21 posts at 51.98 posts/day spent on line.

With his lead and superior rate B21 looks to have it stitched up, but who has the commitment for the long road ahead?
There was a guy here before called Eagle4Life who posted very well and was a great contributor to the player profiles with Alex but he seems to have blown off with the Fremantle Doctor - will B21 do the same?

It could be a case of the hare and the tortoise (*beware Alex) where slow and steady will win the race.

I voted for the turtle  ;)

roo boys!

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 26, 2010, 09:45:26 PM
alexs reaction to the meeting will be priceless ;D
He'll be like....oh crap he bowls fast :P ;)

Barlow 21

Quote from: McRooster on November 26, 2010, 10:13:09 PM
Based on statistical analysis BB posts at 33.74 posts/days spent on line and B21 posts at 51.98 posts/day spent on line.

With his lead and superior rate B21 looks to have it stitched up, but who has the commitment for the long road ahead?
There was a guy here before called Eagle4Life who posted very well and was a great contributor to the player profiles with Alex but he seems to have blown off with the Fremantle Doctor - will B21 do the same?

It could be a case of the hare and the tortoise (*beware Alex) where slow and steady will win the race.

I voted for the turtle  ;)
+1 >:(

roo boys!

What is that supposed to mean Barlow? You agree with him but are angry at what he said?

BoredSaint

Barlow 21

Quote from: roo boys! on November 27, 2010, 11:03:11 AM
What is that supposed to mean Barlow? You agree with him but are angry at what he said?
I will probably will fail which is bad. :(

bomberboy0618

dont say that barlow :)
never give up hope, u never know.

Cicjose

I MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

roo boys!

SydneyRox

As someone who is still jealous of a witches hat wrangler, being a coach doesnt automatically mean you have any good opinions, just that you have a very large amount of opinions.....

ps well done Cicjose

Justin Bieber

Quote from: SydneyRox on November 30, 2010, 04:25:57 PM
As someone who is still jealous of a witches hat wrangler, being a coach doesnt automatically mean you have any good opinions, just that you have a very large amount of opinions.....
Sums me up quite well :P.

Congratz Cic. Your celebration is in the other thread ;).

roo boys!

No HP, you are all quality, it just seems to come in large quantites also :P

Barlow 21

roo boys!

BoredSaint

wow at barlow.. that was quick.. im only on like 320 and bb is less than me :P