Countdown to 2011 DT opening

Started by elephants, November 21, 2010, 03:38:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Okay Lads,

by my count from November 21 there is 72 days until dream team opens on Feb 1 :)
to make this sound like a shorter amount of time we will say .... 10 weeks and two days :D

ALSO

Round 1 of the home and away season starts (from November 21) in 124 days on the 24th of March :) that is.....17 weeks and 4 days :)

cheers guys :)  LE

Justin Bieber

Somebody is eager for next season to start :P.

It will take forever for me since I'm already on holidays and likely to be until end of january.

elephants

hmmmm the joys of finishing exams :)

i have four exams this week! then i am done until yes late january BUT we have the ashes :)

ossie85

Ah yes! Looking forward to watching the Ashes, Christmas, and getting my Mighty Antelopes a fair crack.

Neglected DT a bit last year, may give it more of a focus

Torress

10 weeks??!! look out that really isn't that far away. i actually didn't even have a DT this year and i won't again in 2011.

elephants

yeah i didnt actually count on a calender i used google day counter :)

i prefer dt to sc, a fair bit easier and we have dt talk on our side :)

Master Q

Quote from: elephants on November 21, 2010, 09:27:26 PM

And my blog *shifty eyes* *looks at Ossie, and many other casuals*

elephants

Quote from: Master Q on November 22, 2010, 05:31:40 PM
Quote from: elephants on November 21, 2010, 09:27:26 PM

And my blog *shifty eyes* *looks at Ossie, and many other casuals*

haha :)

Cicjose

Thx for the countdown timer LE :D

Okay Lads,

by my count from November 21 there is 71 days until dream team opens on Feb 1 :)
to make this sound like a shorter amount of time we will say .... 10 weeks and 1 day :D

ALSO

Round 1 of the home and away season starts (from November 21) in 123 days on the 24th of March :) that is.....17 weeks and 3 days :)

cheers guys :)

jimmytigs

dont count on feb 1,last 2 years its opened first monday of feb whatever day that is.dec 7 preseason draft is next date to watch so fanplanner can be bit clearer then we have 2 month break to nab cup to check out all the rookies.yep cant wait.

elephants

days until pre season draft

from (NOVEMBER 23) it is 14 days or two weeks until preseason draft

from (NOVEMBER 23) it is 76 days or 10 weeks and 6 days until first monday of february (7th of feb :)

cheers :)

Justin Bieber

Nice EL and Cicjose :P.

I can't wait since I'm finding my holidays rather boring. And it's not even a week into them!!! ;D.

elephants

Okay Lads,

by my count from November 21 there is 70 days until dream team opens on Feb 1
to make this sound like a shorter amount of time we will say .... 10 weeks

ALSO

Round 1 of the home and away season starts (from November 21) in 122 days on the 24th of March  that is.....17 weeks and 2 days

cheers guys

Wes Mantooth

Cicjose

Okay Lads,

by my count from December 1 there is 60 days until dream team opens on Feb 1
to make this sound like a shorter amount of time we will say .... 8 weeks and 4 days

ALSO

Round 1 of the home and away season starts (from December 21) in 112 days on the 24th of March that is.....16 weeks and 0 days

cheers guys