Main Menu

Good luck Marcz with Schoolies week!

Started by McRooster, November 20, 2010, 12:55:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Victor Harbour is like the Gold Coast for SA Schoolies.

If Ben Cousins apartment was the epi-centre of Schoolies a couple of years ago on the Gold Coast then Marcz pizza shop is smack bang in the middle of SA Schoolies.

15,000 teenagers descending on the south coast  :o.....hope the cash register rings true for you Marcz and your crew  ;D

Catch ya soon mate  ;)

Justin Bieber

Lol, SA schoolies :o.

Least he'll get some business during the next few weeks ;).

McRooster

His pizza is dammmmm gooood too  :-*

Reckon he's doing ok with a phone number like 131 PIZZA  8)

I think he could sell the number and retire!

roo boys!

Only the best in the business can get numbers like that ;)

brodman_18

bomberboy0618

RiOtChEsS

damn ive gotta search these boards harder... ive only just spotted this thread what a month late :-\ thanks for the shout out Mc it was bananas as usual plenty of eye candy and misdemeanours :P next week the month of madness starts boxing day to australia day is massive for us... minimal sleep maximum turnover so dont be suprised if im a little inactive over that period :'( on the upside its a month i wont be thinking to heavily about DT/SC and it will be open once the madness is over and then the real homework begins :P

DazBurg

Quote from: Marcz on December 19, 2010, 01:59:51 PM
damn ive gotta search these boards harder... ive only just spotted this thread what a month late :-\ thanks for the shout out Mc it was bananas as usual plenty of eye candy and misdemeanours :P next week the month of madness starts boxing day to australia day is massive for us... minimal sleep maximum turnover so dont be suprised if im a little inactive over that period :'( on the upside its a month i wont be thinking to heavily about DT/SC and it will be open once the madness is over and then the real homework begins :P

good on ya Marcz sellout completely  ;)
make a fortune and enjoy yaself

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

nas

While your at it do you deliveries? How about a Family size meat lovers to the Pindara Hospital on the Gold Coast and a slab of Gold. Awaiting patiently. lol

RiOtChEsS

thanks RB  ;) lol naste id have to change my name to garibaldi if i sent that to u :-X

McRooster

Bump.

It's that time of year again! Good luck mate  8)

JBs-Hawks

Toolies? :P Back in 07 when I went down to victor we lived off subway for lunch and breakfast didn't venture far enough to find any pizza shops :( was all about beers and birds

Nails

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 13, 2012, 11:03:38 PM
Toolies? :P Back in 07 when I went down to victor we lived off subway for lunch and breakfast didn't venture far enough to find any pizza shops :( was all about beers and birds

I'm sure if you dressed Marcz appropriately we could get him looking like a girl