Main Menu

Heppell!

Started by Boomz, November 18, 2010, 08:24:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Wlecome to the bombers! Slightly surprised by that but he played very well in the middle in the finals but also plays HB.

Hawka

thought he was of to brisbane or gc bit of shock but good work bombers

Fletch74

Very happy that he made it thru to 8th pick. Go Bombers :)

elephants

Boomz

Definitely... Looks ready to go & is a gun ;D Kind of reminds me of Hodge/Goddard the way he plays I just hope he can do it for us too.

supercoach addict

So why this guy and not Atley?

Boomz

Quote from: supercoach addict on November 19, 2010, 06:52:49 PM
So why this guy and not Atley?
Better overall player & can kick which Atley can't... Has more grunt too imo.

supercoach addict

Oh nice, so he was a bargain at number 8?

Boomz

Yeah we got a bargain imo. Should have gone top 5 but not really what the other teams needed & there were some rumours about him having groin problems but he says he has no idea where that came from & they would have checked that...

DazBurg

Quote from: BOOMZ on November 19, 2010, 09:12:47 PM
Yeah we got a bargain imo. Should have gone top 5 but not really what the other teams needed & there were some rumours about him having groin problems but he says he has no idea where that came from & they would have checked that...
who cares if he has a groin niggle anyway
hird was injury prone in juniors which is why no one touched him but essendon
still alot of injuries in senior career but was a gun
also the reason joel selwood got down to geelong was because he had a knee reco in juniors and look at him now

bomberboy0618

Quote from: DazBurg on November 19, 2010, 09:16:46 PM
Quote from: BOOMZ on November 19, 2010, 09:12:47 PM
who cares if he has a groin niggle anyway
hird was injury prone in juniors which is why no one touched him but essendon
still alot of injuries in senior career but was a gun
also the reason joel selwood got down to geelong was because he had a knee reco in juniors and look at him now
yeah he was a steal... though wasnt he meant to go at pick 12 to melb?

Boomz

lol yeah...
he had OP a few years back so thats where its coming from but he got checked a few weeks back n was fine so seems like just a rumour...

Nah Bboy he was tipped to go at 5 & then this week that changed when brissie changed to Polec & Richmond didnt want him so they thought we would still take Atley & Heppell would slip to 12...

Maca24

guys just to clear the rumours he doesnt have a groin problem, its all BS. heard it from the man himself. hard to think that the guy who gave me my premiership medal 3 years ago would be playing for essendon. i couldnt be any happier  :)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: supercoach addict on November 19, 2010, 09:07:43 PM
Oh nice, so he was a bargain at number 8?
Heppell was a big bargain. Although Atley wouldn't be such a bad pick at 8 either!!

Might need his presence running out of Half Back which will be much needed.

roo boys!

Should I pick him in my FanPlanner team? Or go with atley or brodie Smith?