Main Menu

Ml's price bumping business

Started by bomberboy0618, November 18, 2010, 08:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Haha R&B ;D
I have decided I don't want to be a price bumper. Can't risk losing money when what I really need to be doing is saving up 7k (No freakin' clue how)

roo boys!

I can buy one of your guys for 10k?

Alex7089

Money wouldn't e available until after though. I can only think of 1 thing- Cut my academy investment. It is the only way to get the money in time...

roo boys!

Oh ok....do you want to cut your academy investment by a little bit for this week or not?

Alex7089

roo boys!

Not if you don't want to you don't have to.

Alex7089

roo boys!

Saw that, thanks :D

Would he slot into your starting line-up if you get him? Or would he be a back-up medium?

Alex7089

Will most likely play SOD games for now due to his endurance. He will pushed out young Johnstone (19 y.o reli/reli rm) who took 4 wickets in my friendly against BOOMZ today.
Grey will still be playing T20 for now but you never know if Horroks' secondaries go up quickly enough should be a regular ;)

roo boys!

Ahh good old times ;)

Could I possibly order a price rise on Callum Burke, nutters had the leading bid at 15k and then outbid himself to 16k so the only reason why I could think why he would do this was to set an agent, so could you please see if you can bump it?
http://fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=237337

MajorLazer

roo boys!

cheers ML, up to 31k is awesome, thanks :D

MajorLazer

No problem. It's my job. Now about the fee, you will get a statement in the mail.

roo boys!

Well...ummm about that....I may be moving address unexpectedly within the next few days....so if I don't get it that's why...

MajorLazer

That's what they all say. ;)

I've been wondering why I haven't been paid for a while. :P