DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Cicjose, November 18, 2010, 08:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

ON NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Bieber

Some people are discussing this in the AFL section :). Some shocks so far.

Heppell to the Bombers was a shock considering they were more of a prime position to get Atley. Atley in turn slipped to 17th and goes to the Kangas :o. I reckon he is a massive steal and will play next season as he has a great attitude towards the game.

popedelio

well i think heppel at 8 for essedon is a steal

Justin Bieber

Was a steal as he was touted as top 3 at one stage. Then fell to top 5 and now to Essendon :D.

I'm happy with his pick but didn't have a clue that we were chasing him :P.

Cicjose

WCE have had the best draft (Don't count GC) and Fremantle has been poor in its selection

popedelio

hellz yerrr the eagles have im reasonably happy

S_Coach99

Cicjose

Shocking draft for Fremantle. they definitely had the worst draft of all clubs this year

Hawka

freo didnt do to well but hawks did :)

Cicjose

Fremantle could have picked these players who are in the mould of their three draftees that were better players

Jack Darling

Angus Litherland

Ryan Gamble

MTTY

If you ask me bar GC Carlton got the best of the draft

Watson, McCarthy, Mitchell and McInnes
2 KP DEF, 1 FF and a running back just what they wanted

Congrats Carlton fans

PowerMan

Pretty happy with who port got as well

16. Ben Jacobs (ave 29 disposals @69% eff in 5 games at the NAB u/18 cup)
35. Ben Newton
36. Aaron Young
68. Cam Hitchcock
83. Danny Meyer

elephants

yeah agree power and the blues had a good drafts but WEST COAST (maybe biased) very happy with out top three picks

gaff, darling and lycett :)

conca went early??????

MTTY

Quote from: elephants on November 18, 2010, 10:38:10 PM
yeah agree power and the blues had a good drafts but WEST COAST (maybe biased) very happy with out top three picks

conca went early??????
Would love to be a
WCE supporter at the moment Gaff was my favourite draftee, Darling IMO will be a gun forward and Lycett is a huge ruck prospect that can be used as a KP forward and hes good at it.

Pretty happy with Melbourne's picks we needed a KP forward but why did they have to pick 3 of them a small forward would have been better instead of one of them

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on November 18, 2010, 10:38:10 PM

conca went early??????
Conca did go early but Richmond were throwing up his name during the week which moved him up quite alot.

Eagles really building their ruck stocks. NicNat and now Lycett. Gaff and Darling should be able to help the eagles straight away.