Hamish Hartlett

Started by Dees for the Draft, April 20, 2009, 12:57:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dees for the Draft

Hamish Hartlett had a blinder of a debut, scoring 95 DT, but only 77 SC.

What do people think of him, he hasn't had a pre-season due to injury, but as a high draft pick, is more likely to be consistent in his scoring.

It's obviously still early doors, and not worth trading him in for another week, but do people think he'll continue to score well, and will improve his SC scoring?

BlueBoy

To me he's a rookie, and a good option to trade another rookie down for.  But when you think about it, they still are only that.  Rookies.  Rich on the other hand seems to be in a league of his own. 

If HH is around the right time for you to trade down, which i doubt it.  Usually you need to give them a minimum of 6 weeks, and thats usually for lower scorers.  But with midfielders, it's another story. 

DT maybe he's worth it, SC, not yet.  Keep in mind they beat Hawthorn.  See how he goes against St K this week, then he has the Showdown with Adelaide followed by another top 4 team WB. 

Dees for the Draft

We'll obviously see what he does next week.

I've got Robinson, and he had a shocker yesterday.  There's a reasonable chance he could be worth trading out in a week's time and that could be when HH is set to go up.

cooney17

His scoring will suffer when the Burgoyne brothers and cassisi come back

Hondo71

Quote from: cooney17 on April 20, 2009, 02:38:12 AM
His scoring will suffer when the Burgoyne brothers and cassisi come back

He may not even hold his place in the team

But I am still keeping on eye on his scores, all the same