Main Menu

FanFooty T20 Championship?

Started by HillHero13, November 17, 2010, 07:29:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Apparently the Pav Cup is also starting soon, which will be a roadblock...

TheWookie

really???? sweet another challenge

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Master Q on November 18, 2010, 06:49:14 PM
Apparently the Pav Cup is also starting soon, which will be a roadblock...
Starts every season. Think it's the second week of the season but unsure.

TheWookie

ah fair enough though it wont take long before i get knocked out though.

roo boys!

I am hoping to get past round 1 this season... :)

cookie311993

roo you will get past the first round provided you get a good draw. if you recruit well you should get match ratings up near 150k maybe over. only problem is i may draw someone from FF as i am getting a high match rating and world ranking and this keeps happening i will get seeded and play low ranked teams.

DazBurg

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 22, 2010, 12:21:15 PM
roo you will get past the first round provided you get a good draw. if you recruit well you should get match ratings up near 150k maybe over. only problem is i may draw someone from FF as i am getting a high match rating and world ranking and this keeps happening i will get seeded and play low ranked teams.
well if u play one of us better to lose to you then someone we don't know ;)

HillHero13

DazBurg

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 22, 2010, 12:32:10 PM
how do you enter the Pav Cup?
automatically entered at start of season

here's what it says in the rules

This is a knockout competition Senior One Day competition (it is not a friendly competition - ie players gain experience and also fatigue just like in league matches). The draw for the cup is created at the beginning of each season, with the 2048 top ranked Senior One Day sides being automatically entered. The top 512 teams are seeded in the draw, with the remaining teams being distributed randomly. Once the draw is created your potential path through the competition, including who your potential opponents might be in your section of the draw, can be seen.

Cup matches are played on Sundays and the home team is determined randomly for each match. Each week, winning teams progress to the next round of the cup, while the losers bow out.

Teams that are still in the cup are unable to organise Sunday friendlies.

If a Cup match is tied, the team losing the lowest number of wickets is deemed as the winner. If both teams lose the same number of wickets, then the highest ranked team at the time the Cup draw was created goes through to the next round.

HillHero13

cookie311993

yeah your in and i am not that far away from being seeded. when is this t20 comp starting i am keen to play. Sunday games for it mates