Main Menu

Should I?

Started by HillHero13, November 17, 2010, 04:22:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HillHero13

i'm not sure ifi should re-name my players to the best players Cricket has ever seen that i know of.. im thinking of doing it..

i really want to but i don' know if i should?

help.. and if i do.. can you guys give me some suggestions?

CrowsFan

Well most of the best players would already be in the game, so you wont be able to name them those names.
You also need 20 credits to change each name, so not worth it unless you are a member

HillHero13

oh ok then.. didnt realise you needed to pay credits..

Master Q

Yeh you need credits but I don't think you need 20?

CrowsFan

Managers who have at least 20 credits (via purchasing Pavilion Membership or purchasing credits directly) are able to rename their players. When submitting a request to rename a player, please follow the guidelines below.

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on November 17, 2010, 04:38:55 PM
Yeh you need credits but I don't think you need 20?
Yep it's 20. Been thinking about it for a while now, I am about to make a thread ;)

chrisuzz

was gonna name one of my players after me but...... credits

CrowsFan

I tried naming one of my players after me, but my name is already in the game :(
Stupid common name!

Alex7089

I'm considering buying 100 credits ($10) and renaming McEvoy after me, but my parents don't trust the internet so it is a long and painful process to get it -_-

CrowsFan

First alex check if your name is already in the game. If an active team has a player with your name then you won't be able to change yours.
Thinking I will check if there is a guy with a variation of my name so I can call him that.
Will update if I can :)

Alex7089

I already checked and my name is available ;D Even if it wasn't there is a million variations of my name ;D

CrowsFan

Well I can use the variation jimmy instead of james for me ;D
Now to decide which player to change...

CrowsFan

Ok down to 2 options. Should I change the name of:

Kirk Henriques - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=555529
He is a 17 year old Australian prodigy, so it would be cool being a prodigy and eventually making it into my starting team.

or

Wilhelm Orange - http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=298745
21 year old dutch player. Pretty much my best player, plus he is a beast since he is gifted in power, and I am quite a beast myself ;)

Alex7089

Go with Orange, you're always saying how much you love him, also, the 17 y.o could either be a star or a dud, you don't want to run that risk with YOU so Orange --> Jimmy :P

CrowsFan

Hmm I actually decided Henriques, just because he is Australian, and also cos he is a batter like I was. If he turns out to be a dud I will change his name to Crappy McCrapcrap and then pick someone else to be me :D