Main Menu

FanFooty Fantasy Ashes 2010-11

Started by Master Q, November 16, 2010, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Quote from: Marcz on December 17, 2010, 12:03:36 PM
Bollinger>Swan Katich>Hussey... copping a 0 from Broad but he should be back next test

Better off keeping Bollinger!

Broad might not even make it to the World Cup

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on December 17, 2010, 12:10:35 PM
Quote from: Marcz on December 17, 2010, 12:03:36 PM
Bollinger>Swan Katich>Hussey... copping a 0 from Broad but he should be back next test
You know he's out for the summer.
no i didnt... kato was too so i probably should have hung onto dougy... bugger :-\

Cicjose

Mike from Malvern has this for us: "Just to let you know that Andrew McDonald has just taken 2 wickets in 3 balls- let Watson keep his opening spot- bring McDonald in at 6 for the Test team."

McDonald was the in-form batsman at the start of the Sheffield Shield season until he broke his hand; he's in his first match back. And another Test contender, Callum Ferguson, just wafted outside off and edged off McDonald for a duck.

Bazinga

Final trades have been completed, looking to hold on to a top 3 finish in FF league, and a top 400 position overall  :)

Hawka

final trades
OUT Ponting ($0)   IN Khawaja ($0)
OUT Harris ($0)   IN Siddle ($0)

CrowsFan

My final trades were ponting to Khawaja and Johnson to Tremlett

Alex7089

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Alex7089 on January 03, 2011, 02:09:27 PM
Woops I forgot about this :P
Get in line ;). I thought this test was further away so forgot about it :'(.

Alex7089

I knew when the test was but I have not even looked at my side since the second test, I still have Harris & Ponting D:

8-6 Suited

The last trade I made was Swann to either Bresnan or Tremlett. I forget which one it was. :P

I left Hughes in but was going to trade him to Khawaja but forgot due to being on the piss for the last few days. (NYE, NYD with my sister-in-law and last night at Melb Heart v NQ Fury then the Big Bash)

RiOtChEsS

congratulations Hp pretty sure u won this league ;D

my ashes finished 5th in our league a 1st and 2nd in the other 2 leagues(same team) and 2nd in the foxsports A2DT league

8-6 Suited

Pipped me at the line in the last test as I had Trott captain. :<

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on January 08, 2011, 04:00:37 AM
Pipped me at the line in the last test as I had Trott captain. :<
yeeeeeeouch :-\ unlucky... would u have stuck with him as captain had u remembered?

8-6 Suited

Nah it would have gone to Anderson again. I forgot to change it when it started. Oh well, shower happens.

ossie85

Forgot to trade for last test :( Two donuts

Well done to the Purple 77s (barbie little brother), who managed to finish 27th in the Comp.