Main Menu

FanFooty Fantasy Ashes 2010-11

Started by Master Q, November 16, 2010, 06:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

But you gave a good opening ;). Tell me you wouldn't do the same :P.

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on November 29, 2010, 11:35:01 PM
CONSPIRACY! Double account ;)

Nah, the twat always beats me :(

Having Dougie Bollinger hurt you also Q!

And well done Shaggy! If only you'd chosen Haddin over Prior and you'd be winning!

8-6 Suited

Indeed but my logic was correct though by form, hard to forsee him being a part of a hattrick then not getting another go at it.

roo boys!

I loved the fact the commentators were talking Prior up so much for a big innings and half a second later middle stump was at right angles :P

8-6 Suited

Fletch74

I'm happy with my score, especially with no captain. Well done Shaggy ;)

Bazinga

Nice work Shaggy - I'm thinking of making Ponting (c) for Adelaide. I reckon he's got a big double hundred beckoning  8)

ossie85

Watson my permanent (C). Didn't play that well in the first test, but still scored high. That's the beauty of all-rounders

Bazinga

Johnson has been dropped .. who to replace him with? Must be an Aussie cos i'm already maxed out on pommie bowlers

MajorLazer

Maybe bring in Bollinger. Have a look at the guys I posted on the Transfer Market Trends thread. They could help you.

Bazinga

Quote from: MajorLazer on December 02, 2010, 04:26:03 PM
Maybe bring in Bollinger. Have a look at the guys I posted on the Transfer Market Trends thread. They could help you.
Ok I will have a look.

Justin Bieber

Johnson is gone. North is more than likely gone too.

Bollinger or Siddle will replace him easily. Maybe even Harris depending on who is given a shot.

Not sure on Batsman. Might get another Aussie or go for Trott. Not many good Aussie's though :-\.

bomberboy0618

trust me dom, trott is a good batsmen as he gets 50s regularly. However, bell or peterson might serve you better as may get a couple of good innings in this series.
On another note, who is a good captain choice?

roo boys!

Yeah I have Ponting and then Clarke is the only other one really but under his injury cloud I'm not so sure... :-\

Justin Bieber

I had Bell in my original team but thought North can end his slump >:(. Either him or Trott now ;).

I have Watson as Captain as he can score and bowl = safe choice. Bowlers are risky but batsman would generally be alright. The good batsman can score well and can do wonders like Hussey or Cook last match.