Main Menu

fanfooty 2010 team

Started by bomberboy0618, November 16, 2010, 05:20:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Yeah he's down back I remember, RB?

Justin Bieber

Right Left Forward RB? ;D ;D. Nice ;).

Have played Goalkeeper at times. Prefer CB though. Both pretty enjoyable as long as you reject your friends from scoring ;D.

MajorLazer

Yes but you cop most of the blame when you let one in even if you didn't do anything wrong. Or I did anyway.

roo boys!

That's why you never let them in ML ::)

Justin Bieber

Nah, deflect it onto the Defenders :P. If I'm a defender, blame the Goalie ;D.

Lets just say nobody every blamed me due to having ALOT of cherry pickers when I played :P. Many offsides weren't called -__-

MajorLazer

It was always the goalkeepers fault though. ::)

We didn't cop many goals when I was centre back. ;D

CrowsFan

I usually got blamed when goals were scored.
Granted I was scoring them and it was the opposition blaming me, but I still got blamed ;D

Justin Bieber

Lol CF :P.

It's never the Keepers fault if you are him ;). But the way we played, There was only one Keeper, so couldn't really blame the Keeper :P.

MajorLazer

I always like to talk to the player that's marking me (or vice versa) and then when he'd get the ball I'd clean him up. Always got the blame from that player, and the ref.

roo boys!

Haha my mate that plays soccer says that the way I play is sorta like a stopper. :P

HillHero13

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 16, 2010, 11:23:34 PM

It's never the Keepers fault if you are him ;). But the way we played, There was only one Keeper, so couldn't really blame the Keeper :P.

how many keepers are there then?

Justin Bieber

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 16, 2010, 11:49:19 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 16, 2010, 11:23:34 PM

how many keepers are there then?
We didn't play in a big space so many shots were fired. Nobody could stop them all :P.

Barlow 21

roo boys!

bomberboy0618