Main Menu

How good is BP?

Started by Barlow 21, November 15, 2010, 07:53:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barlow 21

Why did you outbid me on Kelly! You Idiot! ::)

Put him back on the market starting at 0k so I can buy him. I am never bothering when you, BP dibs players again, I will bid if I feel like it.

Barlow 21

1. I dibsed him so you don`t have the right to bid on him.

2. You don`t have the right to outbid another FF member! ::)

3. Your a Nutcase!

4. You must put him on the market now for 0k.

5. Roo Boys and BOOMZ are also in deep trouble. :-[

6. Go to the naughty corner now. :o

I will now happily bid on any players you 3 have dibsed without warning ext. ;D

bomberboy0618

U outbid me and q and we don't make threads about it. Also those three are awesome and now I am angry at u >:(

Barlow 21

I accidentily outbidded you guys but BOOMZ, BRAT PACK AND ROO BOYS OUTBIDDED ME 15 TIMES TO UP THE PRICE. ::)

Barlow 21

roo boys!

Barlow, you clearly stated that you were going no higher than 20k for him, so when he got to about 25k I started bidding, because that's the rule. I then found out that you had an agent on him,  and I wasn't going to go up to 40k for him, and then BP put the final bid in at 40k. I did not just bid on him so you didn't get him, it wasn't like that, you had reached your cap price so I wanted him, genuinely.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: roo boys! on November 15, 2010, 08:42:53 AM
Barlow, you clearly stated that you were going no higher than 20k for him, so when he got to about 25k I started bidding, because that's the rule. I then found out that you had an agent on him,  and I wasn't going to go up to 40k for him, and then BP put the final bid in at 40k. I did not just bid on him so you didn't get him, it wasn't like that, you had reached your cap price so I wanted him, genuinely.
Barlow, rb is right if u change the price u will go up to while ur bidding and don't tell anyone they will hold u to the first price.

DazBurg

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 15, 2010, 09:04:50 AM
Quote from: roo boys! on November 15, 2010, 08:42:53 AM
Barlow, rb is right if u change the price u will go up to while ur bidding and don't tell anyone they will hold u to the first price.
right on the money R&B and BB
when u dibs a player u put his name his link and your max price your willing to go to
so if he goes higher then your willing to go which is your max price u say then other FF user are allowed to go for him without being called names and being accused of doing the wrong thing
hence why when we dibs we put what price max we will bid too which from what i have read u did u said to a max of 20k he went past that point making him free for anyone
even if u had an agent to 35k you should of stated when u bid on him i'm going to 35k then free for anyone else
the lesson to be learnt here is next time you dibs a player think about what your really going to go up too then put the price
no good saying 20k if your willing to go to 35k
thats why generally me if i see a player i want i say max of 30k cause i know atm i'm not going to go higher for anyone because i haven't got much cash so everyone knows if a player i'm going for hits 32k there free to bid

benjy251090

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

nas

This thread gets me of the hook. lol

Alex7089

Again, with the negativity, the enemies. Where is it going to get us? We go nowhere, we stay in the same place and as I said last night we will all die trying to kill each other :-\

BratPack

As has been stated. You posted a 20k max, regardless of the fact you had an agent on him to 40k. He was at 38 with a minute to go, well past your posted max. I'm sorry you weren't online to discuss it. But the simple fact is your posted max had past so in my eyes he was fair game. I was willing to go to 40k, he was at 38 so I put the bid in.

And by the way 15 times? Exaggerate much? I put in two bids for Kelly, one to take him to 8k which I SAW was still under your limit when I double checked the dibs thread so I told you to outbid me. The only other bid I made was the final one.

Alex7089

Haha, how did you get from 2 to 15 Barlow?

Boomz

I never bid on him ??? I think we need another truce thread...

Alex7089