Main Menu

Look What I Got.

Started by Alex7089, November 12, 2010, 12:00:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex7089

Darya is only a year older and has the same endurance :P
Admittedly he is very good.
Although I must say he'd be of little use to us. Would be better used in a Div 2 or higher side.

8-6 Suited

Why would he be of no use to us? He is now 26, the age people start getting rid of them. :x

Perhaps no use to you...

roo boys!

No use to me, wouldnt make my first side you know? :P not high enough standards ::)

Alex7089

I'm just saying there is a limit to how much you can dominate a league we could get an exp/exp batsman who could do the same job for us for a lower wage and less up front price where as exp/exp won't cut it in higher divs.

8-6 Suited

Thats the stupidest comment you ever made Alex. He would be of great use to anyone of us lol.

You are forgetting we are moving next season where the leagues will end up much stronger than where we are now...

Some of us need quality bats men. :x

roo boys!

Why do you need batsmen if you can bowl them out for 10? :P

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 13, 2010, 11:59:45 PM
Thats the stupidest comment you ever made Alex. He would be of great use to anyone of us lol.

You are forgetting we are moving next season where the leagues will end up much stronger than where we are now...

Some of us need quality bats men. :x
Yes, next season we will but in Div 6/7 he will make 100 virtually every week yes? As will an exp/exp but for less money and seeing as lower divs get less money :-\

8-6 Suited

Moving... Next season... 3 weeks time this current one ends... I have 2 bots in my leagues... Rest are real...

Need I say more? lol

Justin Bieber

I've got an Outs/Outs bowler who doesn't do as much as my Exp/Exp ;). But is always there for back up 8).

If I had money, I'd go after that guy!!!!

Alex7089

Not saying he wouldn't be useful but I AM saying he wouldn't do MUCH more than an exp/exp and he would cost a fair bit more...

8-6 Suited

Yes but not great experience either so wont go for as much as a lot of others with similar stats.

Alex7089

Lets just leave it at he is very good but he will get very expensive and even if Shaggy did buy him his wage would be a killer.

8-6 Suited

Thats true his wage is large but not really that big considering his stats. Getting him removes the need for a fair few of my other bats men with would make room for him anyway.

Alex7089

roo boys!

Exp/Exp don't really dominate, well at least not for me....

me too HP, Hof is outs/outs but is never really a wicket-taker, but he is so good at bowling defensively. Smith takes wickets becase he is Outs/Spec and then Worthington does really well and he's a few levels below him.