Main Menu

Movember

Started by McRooster, November 10, 2010, 08:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 01:56:03 PM
I end up lookng like one of those cowboys in the old spaghetti westerns, its not a good look but a great cause,

Bud Spencer > Trinity?

Dudge

Quote from: McRooster on November 01, 2011, 10:29:12 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 01, 2011, 10:15:48 PM
Hats off to you Rooster, Look forward to saying that in person one day and shaking your hand.
Cheers Grazz, as do I   8)

Tell your mate Dudge though "You cannot shake hands with a clenched fist"  ;)

Maybe he should let go of the lightning bolt and join 'The Team For All South Australians'  :D
I'll tell you this Rooster, i will never let go of the lighting bolt, but i'd be very happy to give u a big man hug-- whilst still holding it. In all  seriousness mate, with out meeting u or really knowing u, i reckon u are a champion bloke, for all the fund raising u do with different causes. Mate because i see your time -effort-and passion- i will donate . Keep it up Rooster your a champ

Grazz

Quote from: naste on November 02, 2011, 02:24:50 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 01:56:03 PM
I end up lookng like one of those cowboys in the old spaghetti westerns, its not a good look but a great cause,

Bud Spencer > Trinity?

Worse than that actually

Windigo

Don't think I'll ever get to show support for Movember because I seem to be incapable of growing facial hair.  :P

Grazz

Quote from: Windigo on November 02, 2011, 05:02:10 PM
Don't think I'll ever get to show support for Movember because I seem to be incapable of growing facial hair.  :P

Thats a good thing mate, shaving everyday sucks believe me.

Dudge

pyronerd

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 05:05:27 PM
Quote from: Windigo on November 02, 2011, 05:02:10 PM

Thats a good thing mate, shaving everyday sucks believe me.
I'd do Movember but for the fact it would take me 6 months to grow a mo :P I need a month for beards :P

Luigi197

Haha unfortunately i cant do or donate much, but i will do is not shave until the teachers tell me off ;D

Grazz

Quote from: Luigi197 on November 02, 2011, 06:53:27 PM
Haha unfortunately i cant do or donate much, but i will do is not shave until the teachers tell me off ;D

Really the teachers tell you to shave do they. What about the girls do they have to do the legs only fair.

roo boys!

The teachers tell you to shave? :o

Luigi197

Quote from: roo boys! on November 02, 2011, 07:03:04 PM
The teachers tell you to shave? :o

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 07:00:02 PM
Really the teachers tell you to shave do they. What about the girls do they have to do the legs only fair.

Yeah. Their all about making us look respectable and stuff.
But just the face, not the legs.
oh, and they are NOT a big fan of hairstyles, they tell you off for pretty much any hairstyle that not, average... ):

Grazz

That sucks, we had Mullet's and some of us had Tattoo's and that was year nine.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 07:33:34 PM

Hahahaha Cross the line at the Dingo fence?

Grazz

haha they were strange days mate, cant do that nowadays.

Quote from: naste on November 02, 2011, 07:46:24 PM
Quote from: Grazz on November 02, 2011, 07:33:34 PM

Hahahaha Cross the line at the Dingo fence?

CrowsFan

My mates dad paid him $50 to get a mullet when he got his hair cut so he did. But then they wouldn't pay for another hair cut so he kept it haha