Main Menu

Movember

Started by McRooster, November 10, 2010, 08:07:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

November is a very busy month for me. As you may know I am a champion for many cancer causes, raising funds, writing speeches and simple organisational logistics around special events that get held.
November or Movember has me busier than normal trying to raise the awareness about prostate cancer and male depression.

With work, kids etc. I really don't have the time at this time of year and probably next month too (you will have seen my posting has really slowed up) and end up having such full-on days that I'm just rooted at the end of it.
I'll be back, no doubt about it - but at the moment I've got a few more important things to concentrate on, I hope you understand.

Please feel free to visit the movember australia site....

http://au.movember.com/?home

and if you have any spare coin, I have created a McRooster mospace just today with an inspirational message from a good friend  ;)

http://au.movember.com/mospace/1196878/

Also please use this thread to post any mo pics you might have seen and remember lads that you don't get a finger up the bum anymore from the quack when you get checked for prostate cancer, first signs can be identified with a simple blood test. * you may need further physical examination should testing signs indicate it neccessary.

Stay premium

McRooster

Justin Bieber

I might join in this year although won't donate as I don't have any money :(.

But will be growing a mo this year (Well not shaving this month) 8).

Good Luck McRooster growing the mo and getting some cash to go to the good cause :).

Hawka

good luck mc its funny seeing all the teachers at scool and all the sports players with there mo's..its a great cause

nas

All done & donated to the cause not much but as they say "Every little bit helps!"

nas

Also the first cab of the rank. Woohoo. Lol

As for the finger up the - - - >>>I thought YOU went back for a second opion. Lol

come on gang get onboard & dig deep (If you can)

McRooster

Thanks naste  8)

In a way you are a wife beater * :o

*meaning you beat my wife to first donation  :D

Again guys like naste said "(If you can)", all I ask is that some of you have a read over the site to raise the awareness and check mine out for the changing inspirational messages.

They grow 'em early out Broadmeadows way I hear...

nas

Wouldn't harm a feather on Pricilla's head lol.

McRooster

I have just updated my mospace DP to show a very good looking Rooster indeed - so Priscilla tells me  :D

Not like this guy...

Say hi to him next time you see him RB  ;D

Justin Bieber

Doing well Roost :D. Saw the Pic as well ;D.

That kid just looks plain creepy :o.

McRooster

Quote from: Hellopplz on November 10, 2010, 09:42:10 PM

As creepy as this guy? LOL  ;D

Justin Bieber

Quote from: McRooster on November 10, 2010, 09:58:07 PM
Quote from: Hellopplz on November 10, 2010, 09:42:10 PM

As creepy as this guy? LOL  ;D

Can't see the picture but went to the link.

He's creepy but still ain't that creepy!!! You are giving me nightmares now McR ;D.

8-6 Suited

For me, it's Moyearly.

Alex7089

I can see the picture 0_o

Great cause Mc I see you've already raised $70! Great start, I'll try and convince mum to make a small donation :P

nas

roo boys!

Looking good Roost ;)

Will do, I had training with Merv's son yesterday actually :P