Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

which one for 2011?

who will make more $$
who will play 22 games
who will score most points overall

cheers LE

Jozz

a question that can be better answered in febuary after the nab cup but at this stage if thier prices r simular and adcock is over his injury then he would b my pick out of the 2

but i wouldnt have either in my team

Holz

Quote from: elephants on November 09, 2010, 10:53:52 PM
which one for 2011?

who will make more $$
who will play 22 games
who will score most points overall

cheers LE

to answer your questions

adcock,adcock,adcock , hint get adcock

ossie85

Adcock, proven player. Not as much value in S4

S_Coach99

Close call.  My call is Scott Selwood to have a breakout 2011, Showed some signs late this year... preseason.

ridley

depends what role scotty plays, and what impact daniel kerr will have coming back.

to early to call, but would go with the cock for now

bomberboy0618

Justin Bieber

Quote from: S_Coach99 on November 10, 2010, 04:58:45 PM
Close call.  My call is Scott Selwood to have a breakout 2011, Showed some signs late this year... preseason.
I'm thinking the same thing! Him and Ebert have the chance to step up their game and pretty sure one of them will. But both are pretty risky.

Quote from: ridley on November 10, 2010, 09:11:08 PM
depends what role scotty plays, and what impact daniel kerr will have coming back.
Kerr coming back in could actually be good. Priddis, Kerr and Selwood could handle the in and under work and allow the younger guys to run with the ball. And they really need some help in the midfield as the majority of them this year were pretty young and inexperienced. Kerr would also bring some leadership on field.

Holz

adcock should be a lock is proven capabable of averaging in the high 80s and with all the brsibane players leaving someone needs to get touches. Also lock in whatever rookie goes to brisbane if there wasnt i bye this year i would have 4-5 starting brisbane players this year. Maybee get selwood aswell as adcock but if your choosing between the two it inst creally i choice

Boomz

Adcock simply because he is proven...

elephants

i have gone with adcock yet i still think sellie will have a good year :)

browny_wce

could u go both?
thats what im thinking instead of Houli

elephants

i dropped houli for gilbert, i think with the extra time forward gilbert will get more points with a lot of ball being inside the saints forward 50 :)