Main Menu

Pakistan keeper missing...

Started by Boomz, November 08, 2010, 09:11:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Pakistan keeper has gone missing after leaving this message on his facebook:
"leaving pakistan cricket because get bad msg fr 1 man fr lose the match in last game"

Fair to say they are a joke but I hope he's ok  :-\

roo boys!

WTH ??? This is strange, would think it's a joke..

Justin Bieber

Boomz

I doubt it... People seem to think he's either been kidnapped or gone into hiding... http://tribune.com.pk/story/74140/wicket-keeper-goes-missing/

roo boys!

Justin Bieber

:-\. Hope he turns up and is fine.

At least he took the honourable way and not throwing the match. Hopefully he doesn't receive anything bad for doing so.

Boomz

Yeah its sad that he did the right thing and could end up in trouble for it... Looking at the link to his facebook though it looks kinda like a fake some of the other stuff they posted btu I doubt they all these sites would run with it if it was...

valkorum

News this morning said that he withdrew from the match.  Aparently he was told by a match fixer that if he didnt throw the game then he would be killed (or his family killed)

That is horrible news - I can only imagine the metnal anguish he is being put through

Justin Bieber

To think what some people would do over money ::).

Hopefully he turns up fine and his family and himself don't get hurt.

Boomz

Apparently he's been spotted leaving Heathrow... Good to hear he's safe but his family could be in trouble...

http://cricket.zeenews.com/fullstory.aspx?nid=33428

roo boys!

This is terrible, I hope he can get through all this.

Alex7089

Cricket is going down. At least, it is starting to. Bad period at the moment, players having their lives and their families lives threatened for WINNING.
Far out.
Feel sorry for the bloke, but happy he did the right thing :) :-\

Boomz

roo boys!

Still sad that he was forced to retire as it says... :(

Alex7089

The guys fixing matches should retire and the guys making money out of it GO TO THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!