Main Menu

The National IQ test

Started by McRooster, November 07, 2010, 09:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

It seems oxymoronic that Eddie should be hosting the show  :P

The self indulgent propagandist and media mogul will host Tuesday nights National IQ test on nine @ 7.30 pm.

Anyone doing it? or just a load of BS*

There's some pretty smart people in here, surely we're smarter than Eddie  ;)

* is not Bored Saint  :D

nas

Try to count your chickens eh >>> Sorry had to do it

Justin Bieber

Haha Roost ;D. *Is not Bored Saint ;D ;D.

Think I did something like this a few years ago. It was more of a brain trivia thing which tested the audience while being fun at the same time.

I'll be watching this one as it is only a one time thing. Lets see if it's any good.

CrowsFan

Sadly I will be at a refereeing course so I will not be participating

nas

I am also away in the middle of nowhere.

MajorLazer

Will probably end up watching it. I used to be smart. :P

benjy251090

I probably will be, but will be recording it as I have Cricket until about 8-8:30

McRooster

You are always here naste  ;)

You can never be too far from anywhere when your heart and memories are with you  ;D

Q will be 170 +  easily 8)

HillHero13

nope..

im too smart for tests

;D

BoredSaint

I want to do it cause I believe I have iq over 140.. BUT I have a dinner.. gay..

BratPack

I'm watching NCIS instead of this tripe, that makes me smarter than anyone wasting their time and really that's all that's important to me  :P

DazBurg

Quote from: BratPack on November 07, 2010, 10:56:21 PM
I'm watching NCIS instead of this tripe, that makes me smarter than anyone wasting their time and really that's all that's important to me  :P
Yes NCIS!!!! all the way ;)

roo boys!

Nup probably not watching it :P

Cruiseon

Life is too short to worry about these type of programs. Its made for the A Current Affair watching audience, ie those with an IQ of around 25!.  ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Cruiseon on November 08, 2010, 08:55:09 AM

Life is too short to worry about these type of programs. Its made for the A Current Affair watching audience, ie those with an IQ of around 25!.  ;)
I'm just watching it to how stupidly they answer all the questions :P.

Need a good giggle ;D.