Main Menu

Bruce leaves...

Started by Boomz, November 06, 2010, 08:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

Very poorly handled by the Dees. Both him & Mcdonald were great players for them & they treat them like that?!

He's going to nominate for the ND... u would think there must be some interest for him to just walk... Maybe GC?

roo boys!

Interesting, he was a great player for the Dees...youth policy shining through.. :-\

Boomz

Greens not young I wonder whether they will dump him next ::)

Maca24

poor form dees. hope some1 snaps up bruce he still has footy left in him.

Justin Bieber

:'( :'( :'(. Been a fav of mine since early 2000's :'(. Don't like the way they handled him. Surely he has 2 more good years left in him. He is also a very good leader for their team.

Hopefully he goes to a good home. I would be more than happy for him to come to Essendon but it goes against the youth policy all the teams have nowadays ::).

Hawka

Boomz

The Hun is saying the Hawks...

Hawka

No way we dont need him unless he can grow into a tall key defender

ossie85

Quote from: hawka26 on November 06, 2010, 09:22:05 PM
No way we dont need him unless he can grow into a tall key defender

Bruce can play as a tall key defender. He is THAT versatile. Collingwood should also jump at the chance if it comes there way. Bruce is a star and would fit in very nicely for any team making a run at the flag.

PISS POOR by the Demons.

Boomz

Agreed he can play anywhere pretty much & hasn't had a lot of injuries so can easily go for a couple of years... Perfect for any team that is in premiership contention.

roo boys!

hawk_88

Quote from: roo boys! on November 07, 2010, 10:56:36 AM
North?

Bahahahahahahahahahahaha.... oh you were serious  :P

I have to say it is good to see a much more balanced view on his departure in this forum. Most people are attacking him and his loyalty but that is rubbish....

Loyalty is a fickle thing. It goes to ways and is basically a compromise. Why should he be loyal if the club isn't loyal back.

Boomz

lol RB :P keep dreaming ;)

Exactly... He was going to agree to a 1 year deal but they ddin't want to agree to some of the terms so it's them to blame not him... They r asking for loyalty from their younger players that could easily walk to the expansion clubs, petterd etc & then they dump 2 of their best players in the last few years... Very poor form u dont do that to ur Captain & ur VC...

ossie85

Agree Boomz, it's not like McDonald and Bruce weren't playing good football. They were clearly in the sides best 10 players

Cruiseon

If things start going against Melbourne this year, their will be some fierce analysis of these decisions. It will be interesting.