Ryder, Jolly
(Petrie, Smith)
Fowards
Franklin, D.Thomas, Goodes, N.Riewoldt, J.Riewoldt, Wilson, Darling
(Lamb, T.Lynch, Matera)

I have $66,900 in the bank

All criticisms welcome :)

browny_wce

Very diff team mate without swan n sandi, I like it!!

elephants

two things;

good team i like it nice and unique :)

and

also callum wilson may be a very very good pick with mckinley gooooooooooooooooone :)

browny_wce

agreeing with LE on this, he's started his preseason well too
should be the goto man a full forward over Lynch (I hope)
or at least rotate with Kennedy at CHF

Bluke

Two things.

Scotty Selwood will remain WCE's number 1 tagger next year IMO. So he may not be the right choice down back (Id love to be wrong).

Petrie is to expensive to sit on your ruck bench. MPP in the forward line or start him in the ruck. He averaged ~83 in 2009. Thats good enough to fill second ruck imo.

browny_wce

Kane Cornes is Ports number one tagger and he chops up DT
good things bout being a tagger:
1. the player your on is usually a ball magnet and will lead u to the ball, if he misses its yours!
2. taggers dont get tagged!

averaged pretty well this year ftowards the last 10 games or so

Bluke

Yea, thats Kane Cornes though. Not Scotty Selwood.

Look what happened to Carrazzo when he got a more defined role. His scoring potential plumeted and he used to find plenty of the ball.

There are better options down back IMO

Boomz

Theres 2 different types of taggers... Selwood isn't one that racks it up as much yet... maybe in a year or 2.

HTM

some interesting choices eg.. McCarthy and Wilson... but they could be your smookies

popedelio

I think S. Selwood is a great choice down back, u might disagree because he is a tagger, but the kid racked up on a average of 95 for his last 5 games and his price was $350K at the end of 2010, if montys fanplanner is correct for selwood i believe he is a steal, hopefully he will remain as a defender and not become a mid in dt because thatll be gay.

If it was my choice i would want heppell as a defender on my bench because there are more mid rookies.

I might be getting rid of Krakour because i rekon hell be playing fwd rather then mid, and will have tough time trying to make the starting lineup, chris masten chops the wafl but he gets raped by the afl, I cant see krakour posting good scores.

Also Wilson is a cheap Fwd who could get 75 and will be the starting foward for wce, he played the last 3 games and because of the quality of his mark in contests, he was promoted to the senior list, and he is also chopping pre season training.

browny_wce

Quote from: popedelio on November 09, 2010, 09:48:28 PM
I think S. Selwood is a great choice down back, u might disagree because he is a tagger, but the kid racked up on a average of 95 for his last 5 games and his price was $350K at the end of 2010, if montys fanplanner is correct for selwood i believe he is a steal, hopefully he will remain as a defender and not become a mid in dt because thatll be gay.

If it was my choice i would want heppell as a defender on my bench because there are more mid rookies.

I might be getting rid of Krakour because i rekon hell be playing fwd rather then mid, and will have tough time trying to make the starting lineup, chris masten chops the wafl but he gets raped by the afl, I cant see krakour posting good scores.

Also Wilson is a cheap Fwd who could get 75 and will be the starting foward for wce, he played the last 3 games and because of the quality of his mark in contests, he was promoted to the senior list, and he is also chopping pre season training.
good points there, agreed with Krakouer, didnt really do alot for the Tigers, the WAFL teams prize their ex or current AFL players and usually have a "give it to the superstar" policy, thats why Chad Flecher used to average 50 odd touches a game for Subi, some just cant step up in the big league

Wilson is a choice im keeping my eye on aswell, like the way he goes about it, will deff have some cash cow potential
and Scotty is one of those players who kicks more then handballs and tackles alot! which is gold in DT, could be worth a risk