Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ossie85

Wondering if anybody else has this problem. When I write my password in the top left hand corner box, it never lets me log in. But when I enter it in the place it refers to, it will let me in....

LaHug

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2012, 11:15:56 AM

Wondering if anybody else has this problem. When I write my password in the top left hand corner box, it never lets me log in. But when I enter it in the place it refers to, it will let me in....
I have always had that problem. Then Chrome started getting smart and actually letting me stay logged in permanently so it saves the hassle...
But yeah, never lets me sign in with the top left corner box and I always have to retype my password in the place it refers me to.

monstrum

I use chrome. I dont have that problem :s

LaHug

Quote from: monstrum on July 17, 2012, 03:51:12 PM
I never said that Chrome was causing that problem. In fact, I only notice the problem on IE now because that's what uni has on most of their computers. I was saying that the problem ceased to be an issue now that Chrome is letting me stay logged in permanently.

CrowsFan

Quote from: LaHug on July 17, 2012, 06:33:18 PM
I never said that Chrome was causing that problem. In fact, I only notice the problem on IE now because that's what uni has on most of their computers. I was saying that the problem ceased to be an issue now that Chrome is letting me stay logged in permanently.
You use uni computers for personal use?? GASP! :o

bomberboy0618

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2012, 07:20:17 PM
Goody two shoes :P.

Master Q

Yeah happens to me.

LaHug

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2012, 07:20:17 PM

monstrum

Quote from: LaHug on July 17, 2012, 01:34:17 PM

I have always had that problem. Then Chrome started getting smart and actually letting me stay logged in permanently so it saves the hassle...
But yeah, never lets me sign in with the top left corner box and I always have to retype my password in the place it refers me to.

Ok i just assumed when u said "then chrome started getting smarter" that meant that before "chrome started getting smater" u were using chrome and had the issue

LaHug

Quote from: monstrum on July 19, 2012, 03:49:42 PM
Quote from: LaHug on July 17, 2012, 01:34:17 PM

Ok i just assumed when u said "then chrome started getting smarter" that meant that before "chrome started getting smater" u were using chrome and had the issue
I had probably been using Chrome at home but it occurs on all browsers...

Ziplock

hola monty- italics have been busted for a while, just come out bold.

Justin Bieber

Ossie is only a veteran Coach here :o

ossie85

Yep, have to hand in one of the stars at the door

Ziplock

couple of minor bugs....

bubble boys, for some reason patful and campbell brown are listed as rookie priced :S

and http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Gary&surname=Ablett jnr

says abletts only averaging 95.

dunno whats going on.

Noz

Unsure if this has been posted in this topic as i haven't read it all but is anyone else having problem with the italic button? every time i click it instead of being italic written it comes up as bold?