Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

YaBB so switched to simple machines.

McRooster

Any reason my Fanplanner sides have dropped 50 points in DT and 44 points in SC?? - I have made no changes to my sides,what is different or is there a bug?

Arky

I tried to autoload my Supercoach team in ExTeam and... it's loaded a really random assortment of players.  I tried updating it, and nothing changed.  Is this a known thing?

wobba79

I'm having the same issue. Trying to auto-load Super Coach team only to get random players. Tried several times. Used this heavily last season so hope I can get some advice or it can get fixed soon.

wallbanger

Just the same as what has happened last year, the Adelaide delayed scores stop updating then update at half time with the full time result....... If you want people to pay for an app i suggest you fix this as its ruining the game for people trying to watch it on delayed telecast......

paup99

Special K

Yeah it's not working for me either.

I can enter my DT and SC ok, but when I try and view it I'm missing players.

Also I can't remove my teams, previously I could deactivate it and it would disappear but that doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Cheers!

TheHanger

I dunno if your meant to change it yourself but the time and date is still on Daylight savings time . Is there a settings or something or is this unupdated. Dont want to be stupid or nitpicky just saying is all 

Prospector_1

Hit the profile button, choose modify profile, choose look and layout, fix the setting there.

maanco

On the player proflie pages the "2011 FANTASY SCORING BY ROUND" table is one rd ahead of its self for the players which have had a bye already.

also Monty can you put in the rounds they have a bye instead of just skipping those rds

Nails

I decided to go look at New Prices/BEs to see how the Lions' two ruckmen scored...

Only to realised Mitch Clark had gone missing from http://fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=3732

I don't know if this is an issue for more clubs than just Brisbane, but his name isn't even listed...

m0nty

Quote from: maanco on April 17, 2011, 09:08:18 AM
On the player proflie pages the "2011 FANTASY SCORING BY ROUND" table is one rd ahead of its self for the players which have had a bye already.

also Monty can you put in the rounds they have a bye instead of just skipping those rds

Fixed.

m0nty

Quote from: Nails on April 22, 2011, 10:28:00 AM
I decided to go look at New Prices/BEs to see how the Lions' two ruckmen scored...

Only to realised Mitch Clark had gone missing from http://fanfooty.com.au/game/newprices.php?id=3732

I don't know if this is an issue for more clubs than just Brisbane, but his name isn't even listed...

Fixed.

m0nty

I have also fixed the delay so that if something screws up, you get the earliest file, not the latest one, so no spoilers from the end of the game any more. Getting them to line up is the bane of my life though, having a server in North Carolina means I have to deal with two sets of daylight savings and it drives me mental.  >:(

justi

Tom Lynch from GC Suns doesn't have a profile page, his page links to St Kilda's Tom Lynch.