Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

m0nty

LaHug

m0nty, while you're relatively active, is this something that you can fix easily and quickly?
Cheers

Quote from: LaHug on April 02, 2013, 01:04:48 PM
Italics still make your text bold. I really want to use italics sometimes... :(

m0nty

I'd have to go deep in the bowels of the SMF system, it's down the priority list at the moment given I'm working on a huge new feature for launch on Thursday. :)

LaHug

Quote from: m0nty on April 15, 2013, 09:11:04 PM
I'd have to go deep in the bowels of the SMF system, it's down the priority list at the moment given I'm working on a huge new feature for launch on Thursday. :)
Haha, that's cool. I'm likely the only person that actually cares. Still, no harm in asking ;)

Also, while I have your attention, I sent you a PM and email a few weeks back putting my hand up to be a mod after hawk_88 stopped coming around. Just wondering your thoughts or just if you could shoot me a response when you get the chance? Cheers for all the hard work :)

BB67th

Oooh a new feature, that sounds exciting.

tkringle

I cant seem to edit my posts anymore? I click the usual icon and nothing happens.. Mac OS running Chrome

kilbluff1985

Quote from: tkringle on April 25, 2013, 12:04:28 AM
I cant seem to edit my posts anymore? I click the usual icon and nothing happens.. Mac OS running Chrome

yeah me either also using chrome, clicking 'Modify' will let you edit your post in the mean time

BB67th

I noticed Charlie Dixon is listed as a forward still, while he has now become a defender.

And Sam Mayes is listed as a forward only when he is Forward/Mid.

Master Q

Still getting undefined m0nty

matchscores.html:757Uncaught ReferenceError: nmsn_ad_P9Call is not defined
extensions/renderer_extension_bindings.js:146Port error: Could not establish connection. Receiving end does not exist.
matchscores.html:247Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'trigger'
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/images/shadow.pngFailed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
matchscores.html:247Uncaught TypeError: Object #<Object> has no method 'trigger'

KoopKicka

Title says it all, cant acess any of the stats, just the scores. Im not even using the m in front of it? ???

kilbluff1985

I'm having trouble loading the live score page on my phone and if it does load it only has the fantasy scores which is annoying i liked seeing all the stats

m0nty

There is a problem with one of the ads, it is screwing up the score updates for a small number of users. I will try to fix it this week.

Special K

Hey m0nty, what was the new feature??

m0nty

Special K

Quote from: m0nty on April 30, 2013, 01:30:48 PM
Coming tomorrow hopefully.  8)

Is the new feature the gold coins and quests and stuff??