Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Mykonos FC

Yep same, but only happening to Google Chrome users so not sure if there is a real risk or not.
But Google indicates that the thing has likely to have been recently hacked  :-\

fidou

Just got home from work and am getting it also. I have google crome so is it ok to go ahead?

Mat0369

Quote from: fidou on February 24, 2013, 09:51:00 PM
Just got home from work and am getting it also. I have google crome so is it ok to go ahead?

I have Chrome and was getting the same message. I also get it on the team lists page. I tried IE and it worked fine.

SydneyRox

Also on Chrome - got it today, just sitting on the home page.

m0nty

The blog recently had an infestation but that has been cleaned out, just waiting for Google to check it again and withdraw the warning. Sorry for the worries.

GoldDigger

Exteam watchlist feature not working, m0nty?

KoopKicka

Havcent been able to load the FF website on any computer on my home internet for about 2 months, no matter what browser, computer or phone, but here I am at my Pops place and Im posting.  Really need to know whats going on, every time its been saying "cant connect to remote server" its not that my internets faulty or anything. I feel its something to do with the actual website.

Ziplock

:S

like, I sometimes have that issue, but very rarely, normally only when too many people are connecting.

LaHug

Italics still make your text bold. I really want to use italics sometimes... :(

Ringo

Player listings still show some players with DPP when they do not eg Stewart shown as B/F as too is Goldsack.  Both are forwards only.

GoldDigger

These are minor bugs, that only affect a few diehards. Don't die waiting for a change.

LaHug

I've been waiting for italics for longer than I can remember. But I won't die waiting. In fact, I will hold onto every last string of life until I am gifted with slanted text!

Ziplock

bubble boys don't have any mids listed.

pretty sure mids get a breakeven as well :P

DazBurg

hopefully this is the correct place to put this

how come last week and this week in the bubble boys
there is just a blank space for the mids?