Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Does the same thing on firefox too mate ;)

PowerBug

Boomz

Not sure if it's just me or something but I couldn't get on here before and it kept re-directing me to the open dns site saying this:

Phishing Site Blocked
Phishing is a fraudulent attempt to get you to provide
personal information under false pretenses.

Working fine now though.

TheHanger

Whenever i try to attach a picture of my dream team i am told the upload folder is full and to try again later

what am i doing wrong?

CrowsFan

You have to upload your picture on to an image hosting site, like imageshack or photobucket. Then you copy the link to that photo and put it between [img ] [ /img] (without the spaces)

Ziplock

wouldn't call it minor, but it's pissing me off :P

basically, when you search for a player (for example, chris Judd), it comes up with their afl DT details, and SC details. However, for some reason, these details are identical (and duplicates of the DT details).

once again, example judd: it says he had both a DT and SC 2011 average of 102.5, but if you scroll down to the stats by years you'll see he had a SC average of over 115.

it's just awkward/ misleading... confusing as well if you don't know it's there.

m0nty

Quote from: Ziplock on March 16, 2012, 02:53:11 PM
wouldn't call it minor, but it's pissing me off :P

basically, when you search for a player (for example, chris Judd), it comes up with their afl DT details, and SC details. However, for some reason, these details are identical (and duplicates of the DT details).

once again, example judd: it says he had both a DT and SC 2011 average of 102.5, but if you scroll down to the stats by years you'll see he had a SC average of over 115.

it's just awkward/ misleading... confusing as well if you don't know it's there.

I have fixed that.

Also the positions show up correctly now on the profiles.

Ziplock

cheers monty, it was, as I said annoyingly misleading :P

Alka

Daisy Thomas's DT profile is a little off... priced at $104,200 with a BE of -44. Bargain of the year!

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Dale&surname=Thomas

hotpies

Hi Monty,
Not sure if this is the right area for this but I'm having trouble setting up my exteam for 2012.  I can get all my current players up but I also still have other players from last year or the year before in green also.  Ive been trying various things for a few days without any success!

Special K

Quote from: hotpies on April 15, 2012, 10:28:21 AM
Hi Monty,
Not sure if this is the right area for this but I'm having trouble setting up my exteam for 2012.  I can get all my current players up but I also still have other players from last year or the year before in green also.  Ive been trying various things for a few days without any success!

Same here mate.

Any chance of getting this fixed??

m0nty

There is a button to clear your watchlist on your Exteam list page. That's the one you need to press.

TheMailman

Minor issue where Gary Ablett's FF page has no stats recorded for rounds 1 and 2. Only saying this because I was looking for his score progression :P

Ziplock

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheMailman on May 01, 2012, 10:19:21 PM
Minor issue where Gary Ablett's FF page has no stats recorded for rounds 1 and 2. Only saying this because I was looking for his score progression :P

That's the case for josh p Kennedy.