Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

this is probably irrelevant to a degree so i didnt make a thread etc but got a laugh out of it nonetheless :P

http://live.fanfooty.com.au/game/matchstats.html?id=3825

those r match stats from the Carl Vs Wce game but under the Adel Vs Ess final scores

tkchau

In the archives page: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/game/archive.php, all the 'By quarter' links load up a blank page. Could you please fix it.

Luigi197

I just thought that its worth mentioning that for the first time ever (during the 8 months or so ive been on this awesome site), when i get a PM i click ok to open it in a new tab, it actually does do that now!! :o

;) :D

Alka

All Essendon and Adelaide players DT scores are wrong in their profile pages.
e.g. Andy Otten says 70 when he scores 76.

Only seems to be the case for this particular game.

Zarts

^ I remember noticing the same with heppell. Screws up their BE calcs as well.

Luigi197

I am currently using the Forum or Board Default, and i have noticed that when i send PM's (and i'm not sure about posting) and when i choose for something to be Italics, it ends up being Bolded, and vice-versa. and i did double check that i clicked the right button.

Bug? :o

8-6 Suited

Game archive bug report:

When you click on the Game hyper-link at the top of the site, and it takes you to the seasons archive games... You will notice that when you scroll down to last weekends game that they are actually under the subtitle of 2011 Qualifying Final.

I presume this is an automatic feature from past seasons to which it would be finals time. However, given we have 24 rounds this season, it is a little bit off.

Ziplock

maybe I missed something really obvious, but round 23 and 24 aren't in the game archive... like, at all...

ossie85

Quite happy with Round 24 being left off the map.

Ziplock

lol ossie, I needed rd 23 to check f vespas poor score was sub affected like 22 or not :P

CuStArDaRm

Can not pick ruck bench in Fan Planner? Am I missing something or is it just a basic error.
Can only pick squad of 28?
If I do add ruck it trades them not adds.

hawk_88

You aren't the only person who has reported this so it isn't you. Be patient and I am sure it will be fixed soon.

nas

Ringo

I had similar problems but when I used the pick all rucks it was ok.  Think it was that if you pick a dual ruck position may count as ruck rather than the dp.
Worked ok when adjusting team as well.

dzeRnumbrd

hi

This may have been raised before but I couldn't see it in this thread - sorry if it has been addressed already.

There is a Javascript/DHTML bug when using Chrome Browser that I can see.

When I hover over the Game/Players/Help/Account menus, the hover menu appears over to the far left of the screen instead of under the menu item.

Chrome now has more market share than Firefox now and is only getting bigger, so worth supporting it if you can.

thanks
d.