Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

http://fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Mark&surname=Williams

Mark Williams Career Fantasy Stats might be a mix of two players? One from 1979-1990 and the other one who currently plays.

MajorLazer

m0nty

Fixed Williams and Johnson. There is now a Mark M. Johnson and a Paul N. Johnson.

CuStArDaRm

Hey, Just wondering what the deal is with my Login on main page?
It wont log me in the page just refreshes when I push log in.
Dosn't tell me its wrong user name or password or that Im blocked dadada just refreshes.

I made a new account and that would not work either?
Any ideas???

HevvieEvvie

Hey m0nty, hows things? just noticed the clock on your server might be wrong. I'm in WA and it's 01:30 but your website says 05:30?, 4 hours out?

roo boys!

Prospector_1

Quote from: HevvieEvvie on February 05, 2011, 05:34:30 AM
Hey m0nty, hows things? just noticed the clock on your server might be wrong. I'm in WA and it's 01:30 but your website says 05:30?, 4 hours out?

If you go to your profile settings I think you can autodetect your time zone and get the clock right.

HevvieEvvie

cheers, I will check it out.

also im having trouble logging in to the main web page when using my mobile. it just goes back to the main page without loging me in?

im usong winmo6.5, Opera 10mobile. any suggestions?

Luigi197

Alot of the time wen i spend a little more than average posting on someones thread... I'm logged in FF and FF Forum and i did click forever... but then wen i clik Post, this message comes up still with what i wrote still there not actually posted but before i clicked post:

The following error or errors occurred while posting this message:
Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

sometimes that message will come up, but then i clik post.... but rarely, but it still happens, it says im not logged and only members can post. so then i log in, but what i wrote was GONE..... :(

:(

Luigi ;)

Boomz

Same thing has been happening to me :(

Luigi197

and yes wen i say to stay logged in, I WANNA STAY LOGGED IN FOREVER.
wen i got back on I was logged off....

Prospector_1

Luigi197

oh ohh.... The time out sessions are back. though weird...
I write up my reply. it then comes up with a new page saying my session was expired, but i was still logged in and my reply was still there for editing. but then i clik to post and it does so succesffuly...

bomberboy0618

m0nty i still dont have emoticons or anything at the top of the posting screen and no preview either.

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on March 21, 2011, 05:23:16 PM
m0nty i still dont have emoticons or anything at the top of the posting screen and no preview either.

your gonna have to state which theme of course