Main Menu

Minor bug log (post new bugs here)

Started by Master Q, November 06, 2010, 04:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Ziplock

Quote from: whatlez on August 20, 2012, 05:41:46 PM
^ According to that link, he plays for Hawthorn.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Gary&surname=Ablett%20jnr

This is the link he means.

fixed :P

and noz,yeah its been like that a while :P

Ziplock

Ziplock

I'm having trouble accessing the 2012 game archive- been having issues with it for a while, but atm it just doesn't exist.

valkorum

In the player profile there is an error with a call feature showing up in the Career Fanfooty Statistics / Annual Total

Ziplock

Ziplock

found another bug- traded players don't show the news in their match history, except for matchs against the club they got traded to. For instance, broughton doesnt show that he was subbed in round 16
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/year.php?firstname=Greg&surname=Broughton&year=2012

and the only news appears against gc.

monstrum

When im logging on my phone it zooms up to about 200% and u can zoom out makes it really hard to navigate? Any ideas on whats going on?

Sorry if this has been said already!

Also theres this really annoying nissan logo following me everywhere  ;D ;)

GoldDigger

Zorko guru projections are L plated at around 60?? Bcoz no 2011 average  scores?

Ringo

Quote from: GoldDigger on February 14, 2013, 03:58:54 AM
Zorko guru projections are L plated at around 60?? Bcoz no 2011 average  scores?
Would have got more than 60 in todays intra club trial.

GoldDigger

Wot this on front page?

• Luke Brown - HACKED!!! - m0nty
• Michael Walters - HACKED!! - m0nty

Ziplock

*sigh*- monty, we keep telling you, it's not hacking when you're doing the posting :P

GoldDigger

Mr.Craig

I know I saw someone post about this a couple of weeks ago but can't find the thread. Anyway, I'm getting this message when clicking on the live stats link -

It's the third time it has happened in recent times. :-\

Ziplock

I got that as well when I tried to access the live scores today.