Main Menu

My roar arcticle

Started by Hawka, November 05, 2010, 07:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

I think George Bailey deserves a chance in the Aus team. He has been great for Tassie the last few years

Cruiseon

Update - North out against England for a career boosting 19.

Justin Bieber

I think Smith and Hughes/Hussey (David) could actually be good short term replacements. I still don't see White as a test player though. He can sure be great for the short forms though.

Bailey and Ferguson I reckon deserve call ups in the near future if this form continues.

Hawka

i wana thank all of yous for cheering it i hope to submit atleast1 a week  ;)

roo boys!

You should go great hawka, 10 cheers already ;)

Master Q

How does this site work Hawka?

roo boys!

Q, is this what you mean?
Quote from: hawka26 on November 05, 2010, 07:45:59 AM
well half the arcticles are experts and well known journos and players and the other half are peoples opions

Master Q

But more detailed? Do you have to submit an Article than if it's good your an Official Writer? How does it work?

roo boys!

I think anyone can submit an article, but only the best that the public submit get posted on the site.

Boomz

Usually the majority get posted or whenever I've written one they got posted... But only the actual journos they pay (I assume) are posted as a proper article the ones we write are posted as the peoples opinion pretty much...

Hawka

nas

Hawka just had a chance to read it >> Well done & received a thumbs up>>> = So keep it up.

HillHero13

i predict the following..

OUT:
North OR Hussey
Hauritz

IN:
White/Hodge
Doherty

i blieve australia wont be too radical and drop both north and hussey i believe only 1 will be dropped..

great article hawka..

i think australia did the wrong thing in sacking Hughes as selector..

DazBurg

Quote from: HillHero13 on November 06, 2010, 03:32:16 PM
i predict the following..

OUT:
North OR Hussey
Hauritz

IN:
White/Hodge
Doherty

i blieve australia wont be too radical and drop both north and hussey i believe only 1 will be dropped..

great article hawka..

i think australia did the wrong thing in sacking Hughes as selector..
Hodge retired from first class and test cricket cause he never got picked he only plays one day and 20/20 now

HillHero13

i was thinking that but i was hearing things that he was coming back..

was all BS anyway..