Main Menu

My roar arcticle

Started by Hawka, November 05, 2010, 07:32:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

Im not sure if this is the rite place to post this but anyway i have been goin on the site theroar.com.au for a while now and i decided to enter a arcticle last night and it was posted  ;D so i wana be a sports journo so im going to start wrting arcticles on this site take a look at my arcticle
http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/11/05/the-time-for-tough-choices-for-the-selectors-is-now/

DazBurg

nice article Hawka and congrats on it being posted ;)

so with that site do they get their fans to do the article's?
for example i mean like the Herald Sun wouldn't print something in their paper no matter how good it was unless u worked for them

Hawka

well half the arcticles are experts and well known journos and players and the other half are peoples opions

DazBurg

Quote from: hawka26 on November 05, 2010, 07:45:59 AM
well half the arcticles are experts and well known journos and players and the other half are peoples opions
thats a pretty good idea by them i reckon

roo boys!

Nice job on getting it posted! :)

Hawka

it is ....lots of great arcticles and opinions are written on there by people like me and thx RB ;)

DazBurg

i gave it the big thumbs up button so it's got a cheer
everyone on here should cheer for it for u Hawka ;)

Hawka

DazBurg

Quote from: hawka26 on November 05, 2010, 07:52:27 AM
thx mate ;)
your welcome mate
deserves the cheer it's a good article ;)

Boomz

It's a great site I've written some on there before too. Good article :D Gave it a thumbs up ;)

reesbr

CrowsFan

I was the 7th person to cheer it :)

benjy251090

I was the second :) loved it hawka

Cruiseon

Couldn't agree more with the sentiment of your article.

Cruiseon

I also just notcied, as North faces up to the English attack in Perth, that his average for WA is 43 (with a test average of only 37). I hope he makes a century and makes us eat our words but of note check out these other sheffield Shield averages.

Brad Hodge       1st class average 49 
Cameron White 1st class average 42 
Steven Smith     1st class average 47
Phillip Hughes    1st class average 55
David Hussey     1st class average 55

Food for thought.