Main Menu

Q's Cricket-Fest November (FTP)

Started by Master Q, November 04, 2010, 06:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 29, 2010, 06:20:07 PM
Being older or wiser doesn't make anyone correct or right in how they act around others. If that's what you are getting at BB in that post then thats crap and all respect is gone for you Q if you played that card.

If not however, I'm glad that it is settled.
You mean i lose respect or he does?
Either way we settled it and its all good 8)

8-6 Suited

If he said that, to you, he is only a kid as well therefore it means very little and no one should say that crap about anyone or to anyone. Thats a power trip due to age and not something I want to associate to someone... Therefore it would be him losing it.

But since you say its settled, its all good.

BratPack

bomberboy0618

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 29, 2010, 06:26:16 PM
If he said that, to you, he is only a kid as well therefore it means very little and no one should say that crap about anyone or to anyone. Thats a power trip due to age and not something I want to associate to someone... Therefore it would be him losing it.

But since you say its settled, its all good.
yeah it was a bit rough on the weekend but im glad thats over.
It was my fault though.

cookie311993

i am confused what is the purpose of this thread

bomberboy0618

BratPack

Quote from: cookie311993 on November 29, 2010, 06:28:44 PM

Originally it was so Q could report on and set up friendly games for his team on FTP. Now it's where good posts come to die

bomberboy0618

Quote from: BratPack on November 29, 2010, 06:30:42 PM
Quote from: cookie311993 on November 29, 2010, 06:28:44 PM

Originally it was so Q could report on and set up friendly games for his team on FTP. Now it's where good posts come to die
it was a fight me and q had, but the purpose has warped a fair bit...

chrisuzz

roo boys!

Alex7089

Agreed Shaggy a persons age or life experience shouldn't dictate whether their actions or words are correct or right. I think in this situation we all need to take a page out of HP's book and walk away from all fights. After all the friends that we make on FF are what make it so enjoyable, and without it posting becomes frustrating and redundant.

On a side note, Q knows I always have his back no matter who takes him on >:(

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 08:25:26 PM
Agreed Shaggy a persons age or life experience shouldn't dictate whether their actions or words are correct or right. I think in this situation we all need to take a page out of HP's book and walk away from all fights. After all the friends that we make on FF are what make it so enjoyable, and without it posting becomes frustrating and redundant.

On a side note, Q knows I always have his back no matter who takes him on >:(
im scared   :-\
though i didnt think for one minute he mentioned age so what am i missing?

Alex7089

Don't be scared, your spat with Q is sorted now, and you are back in my good books ;) Unless you take on R&B or HP :P

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Alex7089 on November 29, 2010, 08:29:46 PMi
Don't be scared, your spat with Q is sorted now, and you are back in my good books ;) Unless you take on R&B or HP :P
i would NEVER do that :D
though i am still confused can u explain what he said bout age?

Alex7089

Quote from: 8-6 Suited on November 29, 2010, 06:20:07 PM
Being older or wiser doesn't make anyone correct or right in how they act around others. If that's what you are getting at BB in that post then thats crap and all respect is gone for you Q if you played that card.

If not however, I'm glad that it is settled.
sort of extracted it from that although I may have misinterpreted Shaggy's post.