Main Menu

Q's Cricket-Fest November (FTP)

Started by Master Q, November 04, 2010, 06:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

bomberboy0618

McRooster

It is the opinions of others that help crystallise our own decisions, without the input of everyone, good and bad, decisions in life would be too easy and mundane.

Stay premium gentlemen.

Luigi197

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on November 28, 2010, 09:55:22 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on November 28, 2010, 09:54:42 PM
Quote from: Luigi197 on November 28, 2010, 09:51:10 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on November 28, 2010, 09:50:09 PM
Shouldn't have asked Luis... :-\

lol oh well..
See what I mean? :P
seems i must once again explain some things to him...

i should listen to more experienced coaches from now on... not BB  :P

bomberboy0618

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on November 28, 2010, 09:58:20 PM
It is the opinions of others that help crystallise our own decisions, without the input of everyone, good and bad, decisions in life would be too easy and mundane.

Stay premium gentlemen.
u know roost when all the arguing was going on a few pages back i couldn't help but think
where is roost with his words of wisdom that would end this chaos
(no not being a smartass or being sarcastic i genuinely mean that)

Master Q

Still think this is the right Name for the Thread. Oh yeh, it's ok to have a Crack at Q, but when Q wants to go at someone, BOOM, he's dead, everyone goes at him.

Funny how no one ever see's my side.

Luigi197

You know what peoplez, im shutting up now. I reckon it's stupid that people have arguments in forums for no reason. And i dont want to end up like BB and have ppl hate me coz of an online forum argument. This website is awesome and thnx BB for suggesting it to me. For the people who were cool  8) in this argument, thanks. and for the ppl who keep arguing (i,e BB and Q), have courage and stop, or say sorry.
For now though, im gonna continue to use this awesome website for useful things such as SC help, A-League Help, EPL Help and any other Sport or FF Help. Thanks guys! Luis, Luigi or Luigi197 (or L97)
8)

Master Q

Great, I'm hated amongst newbies, well done BB.

I stopped fighting till he came back.

BB I have all night, I'll wait for your apology.

Luigi197

Quote from: Master Q on November 28, 2010, 10:15:58 PM
Great, I'm hated amongst newbies, well done BB.

I stopped fighting till he came back.

BB I have all night, I'll wait for your apology.

PS: i dont hate ANYONE on this forum... theres nothing worth hating for..

Master Q

McRooster

Quote from: DazBurg on November 28, 2010, 10:01:43 PM

Stay premium gentlemen.
u know roost when all the arguing was going on a few pages back i couldn't help but think
Sorry Daz, I've been just a tad busy :)

Now as for that sarcasm and smartassism - I thought that gene was inherited by only one brother!  :D

Q, I consider you a friend and confidante - feel ree to roast the rooster anytime you like  ;D

Boomz

Seriously guys just stop... It had a point Q now ur just going on.

roo boys!

Well I just want both of you to stop all this, there is no reason to hate or dislike each other for reasons as silly as this, let alone any reason.

Q and BB, you are both really nice, cool people, and I am good friends with you both. There is a reason for this, you are both top quality people. Now I don't see, how you made this snowball and escalate into hatred and lust. This thread is just getting ridiculous, and I know you two would be awesome conributers to the site if you could work it out. If people could see a post by bomberboy0618 followed by Master Q or vica versa they can expect to see good discussion, not nonesence and rabble like it is like at the moment. I know you two have had numerous disagreements, over little things. But that small time when you were not arguing the whole forum was at it's best, and everyone was happy to discuss and have a good time. Now please you two, if you could just let this thread drop off or at least go onto a beneficial tract then everyone would be made happier.

Stay Premium

DazBurg

Quote from: McRooster on November 28, 2010, 10:21:06 PM
Quote from: DazBurg on November 28, 2010, 10:01:43 PM

Stay premium gentlemen.
Sorry Daz, I've been just a tad busy :)

Now as for that sarcasm and smartassism - I thought that gene was inherited by only one brother!  :D

Q, I consider you a friend and confidante - feel ree to roast the rooster anytime you like  ;D
yeah it was BP has it cuz i wasn't being a smartass as i pointed out ;)