Main Menu

Q's Cricket-Fest November (FTP)

Started by Master Q, November 04, 2010, 06:13:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

*facepalm*

Bomberboy, why don't you just take over?

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on November 27, 2010, 04:20:26 PM
*facepalm*

Bomberboy, why don't you just take over?
why ull just criticise me the whole way through.

Master Q

Isn't that what everyone is doing to me now.

There won't be any bloody games in December. It's my decision, not yours, not BOOMZ's, not Shaggy's, MINE.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Master Q on November 27, 2010, 04:23:07 PM
Isn't that what everyone is doing to me now.

There won't be any bloody games in December. It's my decision, not yours, not BOOMZ's, not Shaggy's, MINE.
hey q, just a suggestion, why dont u change the name of the thread back. I never asked to change it.

Master Q

No you didn't. Did I ask you to make stupid and annoying posts? No.

bomberboy0618

i was just defending myself. If thats annoying to you, well thats ur choice. I never wanted to cause a fight, but hey if uve got nothing else to do, well so be it.

Master Q

WTF!

That makes no sense at all.

BB, you are making a fool of yourself... Stop...

roo boys!

Why did BB only get to play 1 game in his own cricket fest? :P

bomberboy0618

Whatever q, i dont care anymore. Obviously u hate me for some reason, so ill just build a bridge and move on. Maybe u should try it?

Master Q

*sigh*

*facepalm*

Why did you care in the first place. Well I didn't hate you before you came along into this thread, but I defiantly do now, you've pissed me off and acted like an idiot, I'm amazed that you couldn't figure out why I hate you. Build and bridge and move on? What the hell, you came and annoyed me, why should I build a bridge and go.

Woah, I never knew that there are so many ungrateful people on here.

Oh yeh and BB, I knew I shouldn't of given you the Marshall role. Anyway, you've lost it.

bomberboy0618

u were fighting with shaggy. I came in and said something, and u turn on me. Why i think u should build a bridge and get over it is obvious. At least i now know not to ever help anyone else out.

Master Q

It's not like you have BB!! ::)

I wasn't fighting with Shaggy, we just had a disagreement.

You didn't come in and say something, you came in trying to annoy me.

Turn on you, what the hell are you talking about.

bomberboy0618

i was trying to offer a solution. how is that annoying?

Master Q

And I thought you built a bridge, obviously you didn't, because if you did you wouldn't be posting  ::)

You have to be kidding, you think you haven't pissed me off?

Don't even reply BB, I don't want read any more stupid comments that don't make sense and are written in bad english.

GO AWAY.

roo boys!

Quote from: Master Q on November 27, 2010, 04:42:12 PM

Don't even reply BB, I don't want read any more stupid comments that don't make sense and are written in bad english.

Is that what this is about? ::)