Main Menu

Is Michael Clarke a knob?

Started by Cruiseon, November 04, 2010, 09:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

WACA is not exactly where you want Hauritz bowling in general, not sure what the pitch is going to be like
Maybe drop doherty - Give North one more chance, since he is a WA boy and can bowl some handy spin if they need it, bring in another batsman so we dont get bowled out for 250
Doesnt look like we could bowl England out with 10 bowlers lately so might as well try and score more

Hawka

sydney:hauritz took a 5 wicket haul there last week for Nsw and hit a century 2day

Cicjose

What about Hughes and Watson with Marsh at 3?

roo boys!

Hawka

rb i think he is sayin mive ponting to 4 but thats ridulas cos if that happen hussey or clrake would b batting at number  ???

ossie85

There is some merit to putting Ponting back at #6, protect him a bit more.

Cruiseon

Back to the main man Clarke!!!! Like he is in such great form and has such grit and ticker to move up the order.

Oh dear our team is a mess.

nas

Hawka

well clarke wont get dropped wen they announce the squad die to his score on the 4th day of the test

ossie85

His innings of 80 was good, but the way he got out was incredibly disappointing. Erased everything, and basically any chance of a draw went with that wicket. Harsh to put it all on him given others failed, but he needed to step up.

Cruiseon

Hawka

SydneyRox

I can see the headlines now

"Aussies celebrate big win with Beer"

Alex7089

I cen see it now
'Australian team told to stop with Beer after getting smashed by England'

SydneyRox

Aussies want more Beer!!

After the youngster tears through the English team!!