Main Menu

Is Michael Clarke a knob?

Started by Cruiseon, November 04, 2010, 09:46:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Quote from: Cruiseon on November 04, 2010, 09:46:11 AM
For many year's I have thought Clarke to be a little too self confident, a little too public and most annoyingly would throw his wicket away at crucial times (ie last over before stumps).  

I hate to say I called it, but in my start up post on this thread I mentioned how often Clarke gets out at crucial times. Not only is Clarke a knob, but he is a predictable knob. Lord please save our souls today!

ossie85

well called.

Sigh.

... to Pietersen?

.... sigh.

RiOtChEsS

nice work cruise... now with ur powers of prediction can u plz select a winning side for perth thanks in advance the board of selectors

Cruiseon

Marcz, that is quite easy to select the winning side for Perth.

I would suggest the openers would be Strauss & Cook, then Peterson, with Collingwood, Bell to follow ....... etc etc

RiOtChEsS

ossie85

Gee, don't rate Trott cruise? ;)

roo boys!

I don't, as I want him in my fantasy team but got too many poms ;)

Wes Mantooth

its worth renaming this thread "is the australian cricket team a bunch of knobs?"

Cruiseon

I almost agree Wes, the minor exception are I think Kaitch, Husssey & Haddin. Beyond that it is downtoen central knobville!

Hawka

wats rong with harris,hilfy,siddle

Cruiseon

They are all likable Shield players unfortunately, not even close to being World Class!

SydneyRox

The issue for Australia is with at least two changes (Katich/North) to the batting order, do they mess with the bowling as well??? Some would have thought Johnson a chance to return on the WACA wicket

ossie85

Doherty has to go. That's 3 changes

CrowsFan

They could possibly give Marsh a go in the test squad to see how he handles it considering he is still young

Hawka

haritz should come back into the team he bowled well last shield game and is our best spinner by stats