a real dreamers team

Started by browny_wce, November 03, 2010, 06:35:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

browny_wce

Given that Monty has put down a few of the TAC draftees and their DT averages/MPP chance, I've made changes accordingly

BACKS
B.Goddard(B/C), B.Gibbs(B/C), J.Kelly(B/C), B.Deledio(B/C), C.Cornes(B/C), J.Adcock, A.Otten
(D.Heppell, T.Mzungu, C.O'Shea)

MIDS
D.Swan, L.Montagna, L.Anthony, D.Swallow, A.Gaff, B.Jacobs(C/B)
(L.Parker, S.Atley, M.Wallis)

RUCKS
A.Sandilands, D.Jolly
(Z.Smith, S.Lycett(R/F))

FWDS
G.Ablett(F/C), L.Franklin, N.Riewoldt, C.Knights, D.Petrie(F/R), R.Conca(F/C), D.Prestia
(J.Lamb, J.Darling, K.Harper)

elephants

Backs........
Goddard- GUN, Gibbs - watch him nab cu and preseason browny, he may have some sort of tagging/lockdown role, Kelly - will be great with ablett gone = more mids time, Deledio - very consistent and solid, Cornes - could be a real smokie may be great or may fail badly (gotta risk it to get the biscuit), Adcock and Otten coming back from injury should be back to form :)

Mids...........
Swan and joey and anthony all guns very good, swallow - enough said.. same with gaff and jacobs looks the goods. dimilar midfield to mine :) i like your mid benches all slipped down in the draft will be cheap for what they are worth :)

Rucks.....
SOLID i like it a lot mate :) would love it lycett was r/f :)

Forwards.........
Ablett will be an interesting one for me, if he is mpp i will look at him as an upgrade target for someone like knights or darling or the likes :) buddy riewold are jets, knights and petrie coming back from injury shall be good, conca and presti will be lucky to be forwards but if they are good :)

i like it all in all browny but its your team not mine :)
my team is a couple of threads below take a peek if you have time
cheers LE

browny_wce

Cheers LE, that's all we can really do at the moment is speculate really, and hope these guns get a game round 1 (round 2 for GC) n stay there then pray that the ones we didnt pick up don't get games til mid season when we can downgrade n cash in
Will check ur team out for sure, u gave mine a thorough overview!
As for the issues, I may go Hodge or Rawlings over Gibbs, just see what happens really n hope Gibbs gets MPP
As for Prestia, Monty as tipped him as a fwd so we'll see what the AFL think

elephants

yup spray and pray :)

hodge or rawlings are both solid options, watch gibbsy pre season though :)

and yeah check prestia's possie on feb 1 :)

browny_wce

elephants

yeahhh it is a long time, add another month and a half until the home and away season starts :( :D

elephants

i would like to join a league with you mate. is that cool? Also what was your overall ranking and average ?

cheers :)

browny_wce

think i ended up ranking in the 4000s? avg was around 2100/2200 or so
cant remember exactly haha
would be good to setup a league of me, u, HP, bluke, etc.
shud put u a post just before seasons start with league code and that, could even put a bit of a wager down on it  ;D

elephants

haha sure :)

wow you are good i finished with an average of about 2000-2050 but i wasnt very focused last year :)

this year is my year :) i ahve to crack the 2100 average :) juggle dt and exams wooohoooo :)

browny_wce

Quote from: elephants on November 21, 2010, 04:44:51 PM
this year is my year :) i ahve to crack the 2100 average :) juggle dt and exams wooohoooo :)
ahhh haha not the best there LE! been there done that, this was my final year of Uni so next year ill be up and about!
DT on the work computer haha
good luck with it mate!

elephants

ookay ahaa well done mate, this is my prime time i can feel it :)

Justin Bieber

I suck at DT. Ended up with an average a tad under 2,000 because I took some risks :P.

Next year might fall even more as I'll be in my final year of High school :(.

elephants

hmmmm so you are a year older than me hp. i think i will have to dedicate thursday nights ONLY to dream team and the rest of the week to study and homework :)

P.S. thanks for the good luck browny :)

Justin Bieber

Finished your exams LE or are you doing them next week?

Might have to do the same but also will have an SC :-\.

Good luck trying to do it next year though ;). The year after will be hell if you try too much for DT :P.

elephants

haha yeah i better take it easy in 2012 :)

i have two exams on wednesday and two on thursday, then i get friday off :) not long to go now :)