Good Signs, But will GC Take Him? - Dyson Heppell

Started by Master Q, November 03, 2010, 05:09:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Boomz

He is a gun! Nearly won the anzac medal O.o Would have won ifwe hadwont he match...

Justin Bieber

If we had won the match, Crameri would have given him a run for his money ;).

Bennell is a good winger with alot of talent. They were set in their top 3 for quite some time. Heppell was set to go top 5 for sure until rumours started circulating about a little injury he had dropping him down.

supercoach addict

Yeah thank god for that injury rumour. Heppell aint going anywhere either, he's supported Essendon all his life and I'm sure is enjoying  because part of its revival.  And he will beat Swallow for Rising star as well.......

Master Q

You can't split Benell and Hepps. Hepps is better, but Benell is still very good.

Alex7089

Quote from: Master Q on April 26, 2011, 07:04:35 PM
You can't split Benell and Hepps. Hepps is better, but Benell is still very good.
Benell is very good. Who knows he may prove to be as good or better than Hepps when he has better (or more mature) players surrounding him.

roo boys!

Master Q

cookie311993

he is in my dream team and has been going pretty well

PowerBug

Unlucky for the Suns. Sam Day has underperformed so far, pick 3. But then so did Jack Watts and he's been one of Melbourne top players in the last 3-5 weeks.

cookie311993

The youngsters have been doing pretty good i was thinking given there wasnt much experience around them to really help them